Some Recent and Not so Recent Skins

Started by _AH_Gonzo, June 12, 2007, 07:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

And SKAT says I am anal about skins.

Like, what-ever.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Take all those 47 and 51 skins, put daffy and    AH  =@=  H on the fuselage.

I'll give ya a week, say   ...   next Thursday.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

They would probobly end up coded FU*H.

Just realized I lied, one of those 51s is a postwar RCAF auxillary squadron.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

I like the fact that you say the "F" word in your head. It makes you more human.

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_DarkWolf

This is another 357th FG scheme. The 357th had alot of P-51Ds fully painted with the standard olive drab over neutral grey.

And this is what two me's, a Hogan and an Archie would look like flying in formation, not that that sort of this is even supported in this game...

DW

PS - And yes, anyone viewing this post has indeed been looking at my ding-a-ling, just saying.

_AH_Viper

_AH_Col._Hogan

Looks like I'm a fill in from another squad...

_AH_DarkWolf

Another 357th FG My-Ding-A-Ling scheme, this one on a P-51C.

I seem to be posting alot of pictures of my ding-a-ling on the website lately...

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

This is what happens when I am reading a book about the 357th Fighter Group.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

No, Osprey's Mustang Aces of the 357th Fighter Group.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

Nice work DW

Does Bear have a copy of his P-51 skin?
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941