Misc Videos

Started by _AH_Col._Hogan, August 26, 2012, 05:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

As requested, here's a link to my vids, if you can call them that, on You Tube.    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18tjV77qLI8NPFhMRKiVHg?

Rockhold Creek is the only 360 vid  I  seem to have left up.   I had just left one of my favorite places to dock for a day or two for repair and re supply.  There's a retired Nuclear Sub Commander  there that runs a great little marina and always finds a place for me to tie up.  You don't get to see him or the marina in the vid though, just a quick look around as I got to where the creek channel widens  enough to where it feels safe  to  do something besides steer - narrow channel and  shallow enough to run aground just outside the channel markers. 
   There are  two vids that are quick looks at the conditions on the bay that day.  And there's one from  my home port when an unexpected hail storm came through.  Lots of cars were damaged from that one, no damage that I know of to any boats, but man it was loud.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

AH_DealnDave

Very Kool BB !!!  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_BBQhead

Glad you liked it, Dave.

I've got a bunch of pictures so I'm thinking about putting together a slide show.  Probably be a few days though. Never tried to make a slide show video before.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Yes,keep em coming.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Well Here it is, A slide show.   I tried to caption the pix but they seem to go by a little more quickly in the finished version than when I was putting it together so maybe you can slow it down with the speed setting when you're watching or maybe you'd rather speed it up or not watch it at all.

Anyway, here's the link.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtkpAtocbi8   

AH_DealnDave

Nice slide show BB !!! 
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Yeah nice BB,I enjoyed that!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_BBQhead

Glad you liked it and thanks for watching.    :happy-119:

If you haven't watched it yet, it's set up for widescreen so it might look a little better if you click the little rectangle in the lower right corner of the view screen on You Tube.

I'm not great at catching the really good stuff that happens because so often the best stuff happens so unexpectedly and I can't have my camera in my hand at the ready all the time, and other times it's because I'm single handed out there and I'm too busy keeping the boat and me safely out of the way of things - like when the navy guys were practicing rappelling out of helicopters onto ships, or when they pull their patrol boat alongside of me and tell me to get out of their practice area.   And I'll be the first to say that as hard as I try to take photographs, I most often end up with snapshots. It used to annoy me when I'd take a picture and in my mind's eye when I press the button I think it's really going to capture the moment. Then when I look at it later, nope - missed it by that much. It's one of those things I laugh at myself for being so inadequate at and still enjoy doing.         

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Bear

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang. I found this, French Canadian I think, group some time back and thought they had a few song that I really liked. I happen'd to come across this little ditty of their's and I couldn't help to think about ya'll.
Im not sure why exactly, but, here ya go.

https://youtu.be/YzduoBPDRMk
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Twenty

Is that Skat's new smoker in that video?

_AH_fraggmann

They are from Finland ...
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_z5o

Finland you say huh. Ok, that would explain some of the German intro they use sometimes. I was wondering about that. Thanks.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_fraggmann

NP.. Zee,  google is my friend
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt