Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~
First night was very well done.. I liked what i seen happen.. I hope it all goes off smooth like this the rest of the time..

Scoring as follows..

Player                  Sorties Flown/Survived       Kills        Static AC    Tanks     Cars/Wagons     Artillery

Gatlingun                   1/0     
TailDrag                     1/0
Zulu                           1/1                                                 4
Hollywood                  1/1                                 4              1
Archie                        1/1                                 1
Jetdoc                        1/1                                2               1
Olds                           1/1                                                 5
SKAT                         1/1                                 2              6            1                 2-10
Gator                         1/0
Greywolfe                   1/1                                 2
Turbo                         1/1
BBQ                           1/1                                  4             13
Lippy                          1/0
KAWilder                    1/1                                  1              4
Titan                          1/1                                  3
Twenty                       1/1                                                 8
DarkWolf                    1/1                                 4             23            4                                      2
Fraggman                   1/0
ShrtAprch                  1/1                                 2
Hogan                        1/0
Sandhog                    1/1
Jack                           1/1
Bear                           1/1                                 1             9               

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I think DW also got a tank. It was either a tank or some other type of vehicle armed with a gun. He stroffed it soon after Skat landed.  It was next to the tower near Skat's parking spot.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah I thought I whacked about 4 tanks plus maybe an artillery. I did'nt record a track to check.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_Gator

I like DW name Darkwing I tought his name is Darkwolf but I like Darkwing :lol :drinking-29:

_AH_Bear

lol... Oppsy.. The Darkwing thing was a mistake.. lol sorry.. and your right .. i missed a bunch of things for you .. all fixed now... great job Easterner!

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_fraggmann

You have my numbers in reverse 0/1
should be  1/0
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Lippy

I thought we discussed this I bailed out but was captured at the base we landded at with a AAA and a 109 kill. The 109 I killed came down on me and took out my horizontal stabilizer.

_AH_Bear

yes i watched that Lippy.. but the base was still not ours at that time.. .. ill watch it again but just because we discussed not being captured at the enemy base doesn't mean you cant be shot down or captured if your shot down too soon.. again.. ill look once more and if i feel you did well ill make changes on the board.,.
~S~ Bear

_AH_Bear

After reviewing the track I watched Lippy make an initial attack and took out a AAA... great shot.. second attack he shot at and chased an enemy plane and there was a collision knocking his tail section off and he bailed out at 15 minutes into the track. Not a few moments more Hogan crash landed on the runway.

Its my determination that both pilots were captured as the base was still in enemy control although somewhat slightly assaulted. It wasn't until 28 minutes into the track when the Tempests came over to assist in the attack. Although captured Lippy and Hogan were returned because after smelling Lippy they thought they wouldn't taste very good...

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Am I correct in that if you wack an enemy plane and crash on the field you don't get the kill??
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Thank you Lippy for smelling bad to save us.

S!

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_taldrg on September 09, 2016, 12:07:31 AM
~S~
   Am I correct in that if you wack an enemy plane and crash on the field you don't get the kill??

TD i watched it twice cuz i couldn't believe what i seen the 1st time .,.. yes you did get a kill, but later, as you shot at an enemy plane and pulled up a friendly F4U AI shot at the same plane and blew you up.. the thing is .. like most campaigns, if you dont survive you dont score points..

~S~ Bear

_AH_BBQhead

S~ 

I saw TD go down and couldn't figure out why..  Once Skat landed and suddenly got shot at  I figured it must've been that same ground gun/ tank  that got him..but a friendly AI?  Of all the rotten luck.   :sad-056:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.