Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Lippy

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on September 09, 2016, 12:27:19 AM
Thank you Lippy for smelling bad to save us.

S!
Well your welcome, anything I can do for the betterment of the squad. But it still didnt change anything. We both are 1/0

_AH_Bear

Player                  Sorties Flown/Survived       Kills        Static AC    Tanks     Cars/Wagons     Artillery

Gatlingun                   2/1                                 2
TailDrag                     2/1                                 2
Zulu                           2/1                                                 4
Hollywood                  1/1                                 4              1
Archie                        2/1                                 1
Jetdoc                        2/2                                3               1
Olds                           1/1                                                 5
SKAT                         2/2                                 6              6            1                 2-10
Gator                         2/0
Greywolfe                   2/2                                 2
Turbo                         1/1
BBQ                           2/1                                  4             13
Lippy                          2/0
KAWilder                    2/1                                  1              4
Titan                          2/1                                  3
Twenty                       2/2                                 4              8
DarkWolf                    2/2                                 7            23            4                                      2
Fraggman                   1/0
ShrtAprch                  2/2                                 3            5
Hogan                        2/1                                 2
Sandhog                    1/1
Jack                           2/2                                 2
Bear                           2/1                                 1             9   

Non AH
Alpha                         1/1                                                1

If you feel theres any discrepancies please PM me..
~S~ Bear

Testing something out Bear...

Scoring:

_AH_Bear

you got credit in game for 1 kill JD

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
I don't think the blame is the person doing the scoring,it is in the game. There have been many times I knew I killed or destroyed a target but didn't get credit for it. I dropped bombs and rockets on targets last night and saw the planes blow-up but didn't get credit for them. That's just the way it is I guess.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Shrtaprch

_AH_Gator

S! Guys very good mission Bear! But Jetdoc I don't think he counting the share kill, just look at the scoreboard there are no share kill on it bud ,just fly and have some fun. That all S! Gator :drinking-29: PS I Been nice Hogan sir :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Jetdoc on September 14, 2016, 02:01:25 PM
and that is why we run a track

It's one thing if you were the only one to attack an aircraft and it went down and you did'nt get credit, thats very clear cut. If you're finishing off aircraft that are already heavily damaged its quite possible the damage you did was insignifiant compared that inflicted by the other player and it gave them full credit. Just the way shared kills go sometimes, or don't go.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Gator on September 14, 2016, 08:31:50 PM
But Jetdoc I don't think he counting the share kill, just look at the scoreboard there are no share kill on it bud

The way shared kills are recorded in the stats is the points are split between players but it registers 1 air kill for each player. So if two guys share a kill it gets recorded as 1 kill for each pilot.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

Thank  for helping me out DW :drinking-29:

_AH_Bear

I watched the track and thats how i got the scoring.... however to be certain you would have to watch each player as an individual, which would mean watching the track 24 times if theres 24 ppl and im not about to do that .. hahha.. in fact, i would like to impose on either DW or Hollywood if they would like to assist me in keeping the scoreboard updated.. I would certainly appreciate it.

~S~ Bear

_AH_Jack

In every campaign I've built and run, the kills the game gives credit for have always been the final.  I was never willing (or had the time) to review the tracks when pilots questioned their kills.  What the game gave is what was used as the official record.  I thought I'd get 4 kills last night.  It didn't happen.  Oh well...

_AH_DarkWolf

I think the A-20s and B-25s went offensive and got after those He-111s you shot, Jack. There was definitely bomber on bomber action going on when me and SKAT reached the cotentin peninsula.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

Quotein fact, i would like to impose on either DW or Hollywood if they would like to assist me in keeping the scoreboard updated.. I would certainly appreciate it.  -Bear

I would be happy to....

Hopefully I can ace this issue with the channel map sooner than later.. Got a few things tweaked thus far....

Wood
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

Thank you Hollywood.. ill take you on as scoreboard Master!!..

~S~ Bear

_AH_Archie

Dont put to much time into this scoring thing Bear.  If the game says you got 1 kill then that is what it is.

Enough said

~S~

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.