Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 3 RESULTS:

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

Nice Woody, well done.

Stay out of the pink!

S!

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Nimble

Some times the game cheats   :happy-112:

_AH_Lippy

Hogan now ya tell me. Actually I survived one atleast, even with the mechanical failure of my machine in mission 2.

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 4 RESULTS:

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   From the latest scores it shows that BBQ has a pretty good guard dog wingman. Don't know who DW's wingie is.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

S~

I do like having a good wingman.  It's the reason I ever make it through any mission alive.   I wish I could remember their names though.
There's this one guy that wings with me pretty regularly. He hates flying through clouds, he lets me know whenever I get close to one, but he's a real good wingman. He snores a little sometimes, too. Seems to fall asleep in the ready room and starts sawin' logs - but he's a real good wingman.
  If I had to bet I'd bet i'll be winging in the F5F with the guy I've been talking about  next mission.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 5 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention to :

_AH_Gator : 4 Air Kills & 15 Static Aircraft

_AH_Kawilder : 1 Air Kill & 8 Static Aircraft

_AH_Lippy

Ill bribe ya Wood to eliminate the pink side

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteIll bribe ya Wood to eliminate the pink side

Sure... Show me some good lines on the next air race (P-38) and I will gladly shelf that column..

_AH_DarkWolf

I'll bribe you more than Lippy is offering to make the pink stuff more pronounced. Maybe a larger font with some flashing text...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteI'll bribe you more than Lippy is offering to make the pink stuff more pronounced. Maybe a larger font with some flashing text...

DW

Tempting....

_AH_Lippy

the next race I may not make it in time for practice or for the race. I just got a text from my neighbor big storm moving in on Sunday and into Monday. So my travels north might be hindered from wind damaged trees heavy rain. but the next race I will give ya all of my lines. Hush DW nobody asked you to butt in so go get cheeky with some one else like Skat.