Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Gator

one thing lippy send you change my text message I can butt in and I hope Hollywood do what DW say  :lol

_AH_Lippy

Gator you are now in charge of cleaning and digging the la-tureen   :lol

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 6 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

StuntPuppy : 5 Aerial Kills in a single mission - "Ace in a Day"

_AH_Hollywood : 5 Aerial Kills in a single Mission - "Ace in a Day"

Then there is : _AH_Archie : 8 Aerial Kills in a single mission... and then...  :bomb-034:   SPLAT!    A tremendous display of piloting skills...  S!

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 7 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Sandhog : 5 Aerial Kills in a single mission - "Ace in a Day" & 8 Static Aircraft Destroyed on the ground

_AH_Col._Hogan : 2 Aerial Kills, 5 Static Aircraft Destroyed, and 1 Tank Destroyed, & successfully returned his ship to base with elevator damage - Citation/Accommodation submitted for his valiant efforts and successful return   
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Twenty

Now I'am also having symptoms of PTBSFwNRCSD

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteNow I'am also having symptoms of PTBSFwNRCSD

:lol :lol 

I had to think about that one for second.. good one Twenty... Let's try and survive the next one.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on October 26, 2016, 04:40:45 AM
_AH_Col._Hogan : 2 Aerial Kills, 5 Static Aircraft Destroyed, and 1 Tank Destroyed, & successfully returned his ship to base with elevator damage - Citation/Accommodation submitted for his valiant efforts and successful return

How come he gets medals and I ain't got given no medals. That is massively unfair to me, as a person. I could sue.

https://www.youtube.com/v/mGp4DvFEgh8

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Awww DW, "you want to get all blinged up too"

Nothing goes un-noticed.

Mission 1 was a good one for ya

_AH_DarkWolf

Too late. I've already been like, affected emotionally, with issues.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

Wait, I'm showing 6/6. Did I miss a mission? I don't think I did...

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

DW with emotional Issues!   NO! What a shock! Could not tell at all.

_AH_DarkWolf

SKAT is cyberbullying me, make him stop.

DW

_AH_Bear

Hahhahaha.. i love how this campaign has brought SKAT to the forums.. lol

Hittem again SKAT................. :bomb-034:

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWait, I'm showing 6/6. Did I miss a mission? I don't think I did...

DW

Now now DW.... you were simply seeing things...  too much grog... :drinking-29:

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I flew wingie for Skat last mission. I usually fly with BBQ and it has been a long time since I winged for skat and he did a great job. Kept me advised on all  alt. and course changes and at the end led us back to the CV.
    Well done Sir.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.