Bears Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Bear, September 07, 2016, 11:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

That must have been someone wearing a "Skat" Halloween costume.....

S!

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 8 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Archie : 1 Ship Sunk

_AH_Jack : 1 Ship Sunk

_AH_Turbo : 1 Ship Sunk & 1 Friendly Downed A/C - _AH_Gator

_AH_SKATtrash : Recommended for a commendation by peers for excellent leadership in Spear "Beer" Flight

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 9 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Col._Hogan : 10 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Double Ace in a Day), 4 Static Aircraft Destroyed, and 6 Cars destroyed

_AH_SandHog : 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day), and 1 Car destroyed

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 10 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Bear : 20 Static Aircraft Destroyed, and 3 Wagons

_AH_Darkwolf : To recognize his current "Persona" of 100% survival rate in the first 10 missions.

_AH_StuntPuppy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

{HVY}Jimmy : 1 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed, and 11 Static Aircraft Destroyed

_AH_DarkWolf

What does the green box around the ship kill mean? They are green when they are first added?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWhat does the green box around the ship kill mean? They are green when they are first added?

Yes, ship sunk in that mission.

_AH_DarkWolf

Has anyone else noticed that SKAT's survival rate has plummeted ever since he forsook me as his trusty wangman?  :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 11 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Hollywood : 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Jack : 6 Enemy Cars, 9 Enemy Wagons, and 1 Ship Sunk

_AH_z50 : 1 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed,  3 Static Aircraft Destroyed, and 1 Enemy Ship Sunk

*** And, a Big Welcome Back to Titan... great to see you in the skies on Tuesday Nights again!   :drinking-43: ***

_AH_z5o

~S~ Well crap gang. Ive gotten my days mixed up. I thought for sure TODAY was Tuesday. My bad, sorry I missed the fun last night.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   I talked today with the guys who built my last 3 PC's and my sound prob's is in this old,old head set I have. When I plug it in...all sound...speakers and head set go away. Will have new head set by next mission(I hope)
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

Sounds logical to me TD. Specially if the sounds returns when you UN-plug the head set.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH__SKATtrash

I did not die in the last mission. I parachuted into friendly territory.

_AH_DarkWolf

The last update is for Mission 11, SKAT. Results of 12 have not been posted.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

I will do better in getting the results up sooner....

Look for an update tomorrow night.

_AH_Hollywood

BEAR'S CAMPAIGN MISSION 12 RESULTS:

Honorable Mention To:

_AH_Archie : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Col._Hogan : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_Greywolfe : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

Dickieboy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

**** Link to Mission 12 Track : https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ajq0PWR3K1EZhS__aqhepONrAqdp ****