Bears Campaign Mission 4

Started by _AH_Bear, September 22, 2016, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

ok, but no grinding your hips this time. I'm talking to you, DW.    :help2:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Bear I think I have a video card failing on me my screen will stay up for about 10 - 15 minutes then it goes dark. So I am out till further notice and I may not be back for awhile, I am not sure how I will pay for the card my deck has zapped my savings. More to come

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Lippy on September 23, 2016, 11:38:55 PM
Bear I think I have a video card failing on me my screen will stay up for about 10 - 15 minutes then it goes dark. So I am out till further notice and I may not be back for awhile, I am not sure how I will pay for the card my deck has zapped my savings. More to come

Arg... crappy deal Lippy... hope you get back soon.. maybe we can pass the hat..

_AH_Shrtaprch

What kind of card do you need?  I may have some older stuff lying around!

Now I know its old...but I have a NIB  PNY 9600 GT PCI 16 with 1 GB of DDR3 that I'll let ya have!

Shrt

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Are we flying from Cherbourg or Caen?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 24, 2016, 10:58:26 PM
Are we flying from Cherbourg or Caen?

DW

We will all be taking off from Caen, I suggest the P-38s and P-51s roll 1st

_AH_Sandhog

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds
forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of $h1t by the clean end."

_AH_Shrtaprch

I'll go with the A-20 Unless you need me elsewhere!  Anything is fine!

_AH_Bear

Theres one more A20,  3-P51DNA30, ( i made a typo on the 51s its the 30 not the 20) and 4 Mossy seats left

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman