Connected!

Started by _AH_Olds, September 28, 2016, 08:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Olds

Finally got the new connection hooked up today! What a difference!

Last night:

This afternoon:

So glad to finally see some good speeds! I checked awhile ago, and it was about 2.87 for a download speed, with a 97 ping. Not bad considering there are several people on it right now, and they still have some improvements to do to the tower. So much better that what it was!

Looking forward to trying this out in a game!

Cya in the skies!

Olds
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_DarkWolf

Are the days of the 800k ping over? Time, will, tell!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

Right on Olds not the best numbers but the ping is great you should be good to go bro. Be nice to have the un-frustrated Olds back online kicking tail and lilting fires hehe.

_AH_Olds

Compared to what I've had, numbers look real good! 5m down and 1 up is what we are set at right now. They are still working on some upgrades on their end, which will eventually raise the speed even higher. There are no other providers in the area that can come close to this speed, unless you want to pay a much higher price...$35 a month for this speed, while another providers packages start at $40 for 2 m, and they are full. Blueriver may be able to pull in some of their customers if they keep expanding.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Gator

hahaha olds I'm paying 50 dollars a month for 10 m and it only show that I'm getting 8m sir :drinking-29:

_AH_Col._Hogan

Come work for us, you get this for free -

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteCome work for us, you get this for free -   Col. Hogan

Why are you not hosting.. my ping would be great! Skat's too
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941