Campaign concerns.

Started by _AH_Bear, October 19, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~
Last nights mission was a bit a test for me in mission building.. there nothing that tells you you have too much going on other than other ppl experiences..  if you experienced any lag please tell me about it here ... try and remember where it was, weather it was a spawn type lag or from too many objects or enemy planes. There were alot of ground objects at our take off base as well as the target area of LeHavre.
Thanks in advance..
~S~ Bear

_AH_DarkWolf

I saw a framerate hit around Le Havre, so many stationary aircraft and probobly the ships too. I saw some lag early in the mission, aircraft starting to tilt before the takeoff roll and some surging once airborne.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

No issues for me, very smooth.

S!

_AH_kawilder

I did not pick up on anything other than a spawn lag or two, seemed ok for me.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
  From takeoff to landing it was just fine except I almost bled out just before landing.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Hollywood

Smooth as a baby's bottom, Bear... no issues here.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Sadly, I've had no lag issues or problems with seeing enemies as friendlies or comms lock ups or joy stick trouble or anything.  Yep. nothing. So I can't use any of that as a reason why my planes are doing this weird thing where they blow up or catch on fire or parts like wings and empennages  fall off - stuff like that.

The only thing that seems odd to me is the labels on the map, especially the names of cities. They  only show up when I zoom all the way in on the map, which makes places hard to find. I don't think there's anything that can be done about that though. My guess is that's just the way the map is. 

All in all the campaign missions so far have been very engaging and lots of fun.  Can tell lots of work has been going into building. Lots going on, timing is really good. I've noticed a good ebb and flow aspect to the combat  each mission - even with the reported mysteriously missing enemy flights. Maybe the missions are so well built they're self correcting?     

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Twenty

I wish that I experienced  a little lag.