_AH_BBQhead

S~

Ventrilo:
              Hostname:vent32.light-speed.com
                    Port:  9550
                     no   password  needed

Link to download Ventrilo's free client software
http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. With the Newest version of the Ventrilo Client, the overlay can be repositioned.

to Enable the overlay, got to the set up page in Ventrilo, click the overlay tab, check the enable box (Auto open should be checked by default).  then  look in the drop down next to screen location to select where you'd like it to be displayed.  

If you choose manually position, you will need to set up a bind to move it. there is a dedicated function for repositioning the overlay in the bind editor.  

You can't choose any place on the screen, but will be able to use a hotkey to switch the location in game to any of the preset locations found in the screen location drop down...

for example i set up a bind and each time i press the key i assigned, it moves to the next location in the dropdown list.. it starts in the upper left corner, then moves to top center, then the upper right corner, etc.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.