Bears Campaign Mission 20

Started by _AH_Bear, January 27, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ Welcome to Bears Campaign.

Campaign #20
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a Darkwolf smells like cheese variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

Winter has begun, our main airbase is still St.Omer, Lille was hit hard last mission and we will occupy it soon,  a tank group has been sent to Lille to clear out remaining vehicles and stationary aircraft deserted by the Nazis. Intel reports enemy tanks encroaching on the area from the east.

Taking off from the Merville airbase in AN17, Typhoons and P-38s load out for ground attack and help out the friendly tanks, be sure of your target !

F4Us and F6Fs take off from the USS Boxer and head towards Ghent in AU20. Intel reports freight trains and passanger trains have been sent from Bruges, on the southern spur towards Ghent and Bussels.

P-51s out of St.Omer investigate the airbase in AQ16.

Be prepared for anything.

Waiting on DWs excellent map techniques ....

Aircraft List:

4- P-51D 20NT, 1944                              Scouting                                        Pilots: Gatlingun, Olds,
4- P-51D 20NT, 1944                              Scouting                                        Pilots: Hollywood,
4- P-38L Late, 1944                                Ground attack                                Pilots: Lippy, Col.Hogan, Turbo, Twenty.
4- Typhoon Mk.IB late, 1943                  Ground attack                                Pilots: SKAT, Darkwangman, Gator, Fraggman.
4- F4U-1C, 1945    (C)                            Train attack                                    Pilots: Archie, Z50,
4- F6F-5, 1944       (C)                            Train attack                                    Pilots: Jack,

~S~
Semper Fi Marine.

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

_AH__SKATtrash

I'll take a typhoon. See if I can survive the ground

_AH_Lippy

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

I think I'll go with a Typhoon this time out. Maybe I can learn how to point-whore by watching the master.

Mold me in thine own image, SKAT! With less rainbow paraphernalia though...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Turbo

~S~ P38 Thanks             :happy-112:
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Gator

Typhoon for me! what happerend to the plane that take picture of the base... they all got shot down

_AH_fraggmann

Typhoon for me please   :happy-112:
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Jack

_AH_DarkWolf

Are we sure we want Archie in a C-47? Thats alot of plane for such a little guy. Maybe something like a Tiger Moth.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill