Bears Campaign Mission 22

Started by _AH_Bear, February 10, 2017, 02:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

~S~ Welcome to Bears Campaign.

Campaign #22
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a Darkwolf smells like cheese variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

Good job, we caught the enemy off guard and made an easy takeover of Brussels and Antwerp.
Forces have been dispatched to assist the complete takeover.

P-51s out of AT21, and P-38s and P-47s from AV15, will head towards Brussels and secure the airport in AZ19. This will be our forward base and we intend on landing here.

Beaufighter's will loadout with torpedos and should make the 1st hits on the Battleship Tirpitz.
All F4Us will carry 1- 2000 lb and 2-1000 lb bombs and finish off the Tirpitz reported to be cruising inland around AU27.
Work on coordinating this effort.

~S~
Semper Fi Marine

Aircraft List:

4- P-51D 20NT, 1944                             Patrol                                           Pilots: Gatlingun, Hollyweed, DealnDave, Darkwolf.
4- P-47D, 1944                                      Patrol                                           Pilots: Archie,
4- P-38L-Late, 1944                               Patrol                                           Pilots:  Col.Hogan, Fraggman, Twenty, Turbo.
8- F4U-1C, 1945                                    Ship attack                                   Pilots: SKAT, Z50, Lippy, Bear, Wilder,
4- Beaufighter Mk.X, 1943                     Ship attack                                   Pilots: BBQ, Gator, Nimble,            

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_fraggmann

At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Turbo

P 38 Thanks            :happy-112:
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

Why does it say "DarkWolf smells like cheese" the in the brief all the time?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

lol I Notice that DW, I guess you smell like Cheese all the time. but he don't say what kind of cheese you smell like.  :drinking-29:

_AH_Shrtaprch

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH__SKATtrash

F4U for me this time.  I always thought DW smelled like spoiled maple syrup with a hint of rancid seal grease.

_AH_Col._Hogan

I've allways thought DW smelled like love and happiness.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on February 10, 2017, 08:31:57 PM

DW

I put that in there long ago... wondered how long it would take for someone to notice.. hahha

_AH_Lippy

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Bear on February 11, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

DW

I put that in there long ago... wondered how long it would take for someone to notice.. hahha

I noticed it while ago, just did'nt get it.

I'll go with a P-51 this mission.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_BBQhead

S~   
   Beaufighter, please.   Seems like I should have a pilot with a big ol' bullseye tattoo on my forehead for this one. and maybe the rest of the campaign. 

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on February 12, 2017, 06:08:43 AM
Quote from: _AH_Bear on February 11, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

DW

I noticed it while ago, just did'nt get it.

I'll go with a P-51 this mission.

DW

I thought it was just  typo. Get going fast enough on the keyboard and it's pretty easy to end up with cheese when you were trying to type  mostlyfeetbutthere'salsoahintofalongfermentingjenesaisquoiblossomingupthroughtherethatkindastingsmynose.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gator

_AH_Nimble

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.