Bears Campaign Mission 26 and Final Mission

Started by _AH_Bear, March 10, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

Campaign #26
There are no claims to factual events in this campaign it has been made for your enjoyment. We will fly a variety of aircraft throughout this campaign, something different in each endeavor.

~S~ Final mission of the campaign.

All aircraft will be taking off from BE18, head to Maastricht in BI19/1 and follow your waypoints to the NNW. the road on the west as well as the railroal and road on the east of the waypoint line may have convoys and trains along the way, attack as you wish, keep an eye in the skies for enemy aircraft.

Approach the airport in BL25 together, small groups or individuals may set off more triggers than they can deal with, use caution.

All aircraft land at Eindhoven in BG25, it will be heavily defended.

Click map to enlarge.

Aircraft List:

4- La-7  3xB-20, 1944                            Ground Attack                            Pilots: Lippy, SKAT,
4- P-47D, 1944                                      Ground Attack                            Pilots: Archie, BBQ, Bear,
4- P-51D-20NT, 1944*                          Ground Attack                            Pilots: Hollywood, DealnDave, Gatlingun, Darkwolf.
4- P-38L Late, 1944                               Ground Attack                            Pilots: Col.Hogan, Turbo
4-Spitfire LF IXe CW 25lbs, 1944           Ground Attack                            Pilots: Gator, Olds,
4-Beaufighter Mk.X, 1943*                    Ground Attack                            Pilots: Jack, Z50, Nimble, 

~S~
Semper Fi Marine.

_AH_Col._Hogan

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH__SKATtrash

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Turbo

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Welcome back DW....

You escaped SKAT's basement?

Wait we don't have those here in Cali.

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

AH_DealnDave

Quote from: _AH_Bear on March 10, 2017, 02:10:23 AM
Campaign #26

What's next after Bear's Campaign?  If no one has anything, I could put something together.  It would be historically based, possibly the Pacific area (Slot). However, if someone has something already to go ... kool  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Bear

Quote from: AH_DealnDave on March 10, 2017, 07:07:38 PM
Quote from: _AH_Bear on March 10, 2017, 02:10:23 AM
Campaign #26

What's next after Bear's Campaign?  If no one has anything, I could put something together.  It would be historically based, possibly the Pacific area (Slot). However, if someone has something already to go ... kool  :)

I could be mistaken but i think there may be 2 more after this? I know Jack has one next, cant recall the other.
~S~ Bear

_AH_Jack

Beaufighter for me.  I do not have anything planned.  I believe Jetdoc was working one one, but that's not happening.  I like Dave's missions.  I say set him loose on it.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Archie

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get to work Dave. 

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Gator

S! Guys hey bear I take a spitfire plz :drinking-29:

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_BBQhead

S~

47, please.
It wouldn't be right to let Archie fly around all alone up there. You know how he gets.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Nimble