Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_fraggmann

I hit a three stacker last night but didn't sink it.
Do it need to sink to get the hit.?.. (wavey)
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

AH_DealnDave

Hey Fragg,

You get credit for a torpedo hit even though the ship did not sink.  Awhile back the leadership changed tracking from ships sunk to ships hit. This allowed everyone who's mission was to attack shipping to get credit for their actions against shipping instead of a single player getting the credit for the kill shot torpedo.

Most shipping attacks are a team effort to sink something larger than a transport.  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteI hit a three stacker last night but didn't sink it.
Do it need to sink to get the hit.?..

I am tracking ship hits over ships destroyed. In the "user STAT" scoring, it records ships destroyed and bomb hits. It sees bombs, torps and drop tanks all the same in regards to bomb drop.  If you get a hit,  I can see Bomb Hit.

Now, in your case Fragg, unfortunately, you did not survive the landing. If you die, no points recorded.

W

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

Out of curiosity, does a ship hit register if the ship has already been sunk?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH__SKATtrash

Evidently not. I came in after Hollywood and hit the same ship he did but he had already gotten the kill.

_AH_Col._Hogan

QuoteIt sees bombs, torps and drop tanks all the same

Wait... What? You can sink ships with drop tanks???

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on February 02, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
Wait... What? You can sink ships with drop tanks???

No, it just counts a dropped tank as a dropped bomb in the stats.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH__SKATtrash

OH Hogan!  DW is NOT a Twit....He is a Butthead. Geez.

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Results Mission 39

Mission Flown - 2-FEb-2018 - Not last mission, but the week before.

Honorable Mention :

_AH_Darkwolf : 9 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_SKATtrash : 8 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

**** It appears that Jack got credit for Killing Hogan, even though the prompt said vice versa.

Also, gave BBQ credit for 1 aerial kill as he bailed out over friendly base, same with Turbo ****

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

AH_DealnDave

Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 40 Results:

Honorable Mention :

_AH_SKATtrash : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *), 5 Static Aircraft, 2 AAA, and 1 ship hit

_AH_Olds : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *) and 1 ship hit

MOG_Dickieboy : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *), 2 Static Aircraft, 7 cars, 6 AAA and 1 ship hit

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Campaign Mission 41 Results:

Honorable Mention :

_AH_Hollywood : 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* Ace in a Day *)

_AH_Hollywood

Just a quick note...

A special tip of the hat to the following Pilots - with one mission remaining...

To date:

BBQhead has attended every mission

JellyMan and SKAT - have made all but one each...

Hogan and Jack attended all but two,

followed by Dealin'Dave and Bear, Wang and Wood.

Kudos Gents!!!