Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

SOLOMON ISLAND WEEK 1 RESULTS:

The following pilots evaded capture and we rescued by the USMC later that day.

_AH_Twenty, _AH_Jack, {HVY}Jimmy, 78thFG_Marten, MOG_Dickieboy

_AH_Sandhog awarded the Purple Heart for successfully landing after being wounded.

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

Awesome looking spread sheets Woody.

Glad to hear they got pulled out of the drink.

!S

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

Nice work Hollywood !!!  The stat sheets look great  :)

Nice job getting your ship home Sandhog, especially with you bleeding everywhere  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteAwesome looking spread sheets Woody.  -Col. Hogan

Thanks Gents....

I am working on one that will capture gunnery, rocket and bombing stats....  Is there interest in these?

Wood
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Col._Hogan

Sure...

But that's really a lot of work.

Unless you are doing it while you are at work. Then by all means, go ahead.

~S

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 2 Results:

_AH_Twenty - Ace in a Day - 8 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

76thFG_Marten - Ace in a Day - 7 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

_AH_Lippy

Twenty 8 air kills wow I dont know what to say. I may put you as lead and me as wingman. Well done sir.  :happy-112:

_AH_Twenty

Nope....I wouldn't know how to get to the fight!

AH_DealnDave

Killers ... you guys are just killers !!!!
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Lippy

Yes sir with your killer instincts you could smell the blood.

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 3 Results:

_AH_Hollywood - Ace in a Day - 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

_AH_Kawilder - Credited with 1 Enemy Ship Sunk

_AH_SKATTrash - Purple Heart for returning to his ship after severe damage to A/C

_AH_Hollywood

SOLOMON CAMPAIGN OVERALL SCORING

MISSIONS 1-3

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 4 Results:

_AH_Hollywood - Ace in a Day - 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

_AH_SKATTrash - Ace in a Day - 6 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

_AH_DealnDave - Ace in a Day - 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed

*** UPDATED HQ FLIGHT &  3RD SQUAD INFO  - as of 10-May-2017 ***

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill