Solomon Island Campaign Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, April 12, 2017, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Ditto to what Shrt said.

They dropped their ord and engaged the fighters on the way home. And they got a bunch of'em

~S

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 9 Results:

Honorable Mention:

_AH_Autorotate : 5 Enemy Aircraft Kills (Ace in a Day)

**** Updated Mission 9 Numbers... ****

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Jack

Hollywood,
Could you double-check the totals for Third Squadron...when you get a chance...no hurry.
Thanks.

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteHollywood,
Could you double-check the totals for Third Squadron...when you get a chance...no hurry.
Thanks.

Thx Jack,

I see what's going on with the formula... I will update this tonight along with Mission 10.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Jack

_AH_Gator

hahaha he been drinking again Jack :lol

_AH_Hollywood

Formula's updated on the Overall Spreadsheet..... Gator Math no longer is applicable...

_AH_Hollywood

Solomon Week 10 Results:

Honorable Mention :

_AH_DealinDave : 7 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (Ace in a Day)

_AH_DarkWolf

Who will be the first to get a Dishonorable Mention?  :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

You will find out today at 17:30 hrs PST

S!

_AH_Hollywood

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

Week 11, was a very challenging mission.  The weather, rain, was low visibility and at a low altitude the wind was gusting hampering our ability to acquire the target aircraft, as well as, our aiming.  These conditions also hampered our ability to see an enemy getting into the 6 o'clock position on our planes, as the AI aircraft did not suffer from finding and destroying a breather aircraft.  These factors all resulted in fairly low scores and a low survival rate for this mission.

However, as challenging as it was ... it was fun to fly  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_Hollywood

~S~ All,

Very overdue scoring coming up.... M12 - Jun-27

It would appear that Photobucket now charges to post images... anyone have an alternative site?

Stats from M12
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ebd5l7ylbcr5i1d/AACfJ3f7t7dzdJdi70hqoDO_a?dl=0

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on July 14, 2017, 01:57:05 AM

It would appear that Photobucket now charges to post images... anyone have an alternative site?

Yea .. i got that today too.. how much are they asking? I didnt look into it

_AH_Bear

WhaT SOBs there being.. get millions of free customers then hold there accounts ransom for money..
Look at every picture anyone here has posted and you'll see what they have done