FYI

Started by _AH_gatlingun, February 21, 2018, 04:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
I will not be flying for an indefinite period of time. Have fun guys!!!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_DarkWolf

Hope everything is alright, Gat.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

you getting your hip done Gat??

_AH_Shrtaprch

You need anything Gat?

_AH_Col._Hogan

We'll be here for ya when you come back.

~S

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
Thanks guys for your concern,I am ok no serious physical problems,I am getting shot down within a couple of min of getting to the target area in over half of the missions so I have decided to take some time off that's all.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Bear

Well dont run away because of that .. if anything thats our fault.. whos watching your six?  Dont worry  its all about having fun and enjoying friends.. if your discouraged were here to help you..
~S~ Bear

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
Thanks Bear,I appreciate it Brother.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

dont feel bad Gatlingun I too are getting shot down as soon as i enter the fight. Relax a bit and we are here brother

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah you are not alone Gat, we've taken some heavy losses with alot of these missions. The way the AI are right now, they are very unforgiving in terms of their gunnery. Combined with an aircraft with excellent maneuverability and they can really tear into us. We have to change the way we fight in those situations, we can't mix it up in a big furball like we used to.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill