Sicily Campaign Scoreboard (Operation Husky)

Started by _AH_Hollywood, March 14, 2018, 05:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

~S~ AH,

I changed the scoring around a bit.

Each squardon member is listed in terms of Rank and then Senority.

Squadron totals and averages are now at the top
Cells that are marked in green are either the highest scoring pilot in that catagory or the highest average.
In terms of shooting, the top 20% of the entire group (flying or not) are marked in green.

This will be interesting to see whose a crack shot.

- NO Ace in a Day - For Mission 1

*** CORECTED ***
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

Kopfdorfer

Are Guest appearances to be included ?
I showed up , I flew , I prematurely ditched my bombs , I got shot up , I shot back , I caused damage (apparently not recorded) , I flew back to base (some of it inverted - I was following Col. Hogan and that was what he was doing , so being a good element member I followed suit) and I landed.
I admired Twenty's pile-up on the active.

Kopf

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on March 14, 2018, 05:19:40 AM
Each squardon member is listed in terms of Rank and then Senority.

I'm relatively young compared to BB, so should'nt there be at least 10 blank lines between me and him to accurately represent his seniority?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteAre Guest appearances to be included ?
    I showed up , I flew , I prematurely ditched my bombs , I got shot up , I shot back , I caused damage (apparently not recorded) , I flew back to base (some of it inverted - I was following Col. Hogan and that was what he was doing , so being a good element member I followed suit) and I landed.
    - Kopf

This was a test, Kopf, to see if guests logged in.... Glad to see your comment. I have your data and can update tonight.

QuoteEach squardon member is listed in terms of Rank and then Senority.

I'm relatively young compared to BB, so should'nt there be at least 10 blank lines between me and him to accurately represent his seniority?

DW

Mumford
    I should rephrase - "Good Looks, then Rank then Senority".. so you're at the bottom Mumford...   :lol-034:

wait by the way.. where would you put the apostrophe for (you're ..... is it yo'ure)

https://writingexplained.org/grammar-dictionary/apostrophe-rules
    [/list]
    "You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

Yes ... DWs use of the apostrophe has always irritated me..  and to think hes Canadian... jeesh :unhappy-059:

_AH_Bear

Quote from: Kopfdorfer on March 14, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Kopf

Maybe you should think about including yourself in this fun group...   hmmmmmmm??? _AH_Kopfdorfer   looks ok to me...

_AH_Twenty

That does have a nice ring to it.

Quote from: _AH_Bear on March 15, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
    Quote from: Kopfdorfer on March 14, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Kopf

Maybe you should think about including yourself in this fun group...   hmmmmmmm??? _AH_Kopfdorfer   looks ok to me...

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on March 15, 2018, 12:16:40 AM
    F'ya'll.

D'W

See... now theres proper use of the apostrophe ..Knew you could do it.. easterner........... (roll)

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteI have your data and can update tonight.

Kopf, there you go... plus 3rd has been corrected.

Nice work on the ship hits 3rd...

_AH_Hollywood

Operation Husky - Results Mission 2

_AH_Hollywood

Operation Husky - Survival Stats

Through 3 Missions

_AH_Archie

Twenty that is just show offy hitting with over half of the bullets fired

Very nice % shooting boys

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_Hollywood

Operation Husky - Survival Stats

Through 4 Missions

*** Honorable Mention: ***

_AH_Twenty: 5 Enemy Aircraft Destroyed (* First Ace in a Day of Campaign *)

_AH_SKATtrash : 40 Enemy Ground Targets Destroyed

_AH_Archie

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.