A-20Gs for the Sicily Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, April 10, 2018, 02:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Alright, so A-20G skins. We seem to flying as a unit of the 47th BG, I wasn't able to find any pictures of their A-20Gs but the kites they had before and after all had the big tail numbers like this. Other than that, pretty simple.

So if you want one just lemme know the noseart and tail number. If you are like Hogan and like three digit numbers, I can put that into the serial # but please pick a number between 0 and 99 for the tail.

The only other option would be if you want the national insignia with the red surround, you can go with that.

DW

PS - This is a nice little website with info about the 47th BG. Unfortunately not alot of pictures of their planes, most of the images are more like sightseeing pictures taken on leave.

http://www.47thbombgroup.org/index.html

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Bear

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gator

S! Darkwolf  the same noseart that you put on the P51A and number is 99 sir :cool:

_AH_BBQhead

Number 68, Red Surround,  Nose art is on the way.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Shrtaprch

Found one for Archie:   Actually looks like its on a B24...but it might fit

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4258/34270982493_eeac7698d7_b.jpg

Downloadable skin pack:

These show A-20 B/C for 47th BG

http://www.axis-and-allies-paintworks.com/download.php?view.385

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Lippy

#44 red surround and mad dragon nose art.

_AH_DarkWolf

We'll be needing these for not this week but next, so if you want one and haven't put in a request yet git er done before this weekend and I'll knock these out.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Archie

#11 with sprinkles and unicorns

You know historical

~S~

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_DarkWolf

I'm starting to regret being so nice to you all the time.

DW

_AH_Bear

did i ask yet??? you know what i like.. lol

_AH_Twenty

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Hollywood

DW,

The usual, #13 with usual nose art...Guess who?....Maybe a couple of mission markers... Just nothing about Magnetos!!!
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

If I was an artist I would create a Woody dressed in a Magneto costume from X-men.

DW

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteIf I was an artist I would create a Woody dressed in a Magneto costume from X-men.

Ah, you all need to purge that event from your memory..... that never happened.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

You can't delete the post of the youtube video of the aircraft that won't start and then say "What?"!!!

DW

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Bear

I see Darkwhine is on a rant.. lol... git em Double Dime... :lol :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

Anything Twenty can delete I can undelete.

DW