P-38Gs for the Sicily Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, April 11, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Looks like we're all flying 38s next week, so I'll prioritize these over the A-20s.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

94th Please.

UN-H

Your new Woody... some mission markers and all that jazz.

Thx
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gator

99 with train and moonshine :drinking-29:

_AH_Hollywood

QuoteWhat new Woody?

Same one from the P-51A
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

Alright, I sent out a link for these today.

Last call if you still want a 38 skin before tommorow's mission.

Following squadron\individual code combos are spoken for :

27th (HV) - A, G, S, Z

94th (UN) B, C, D, H, J, Q

DW

_AH_Twenty

Opps......UN-K with the bee....please....if it's not tooooo late

_AH_DarkWolf

Too late for tonight but I'll add it to the to do list and get it done next time.

DW

_AH_Twenty