Philippines Scoreboard

Started by _AH_Hollywood, September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Jack

Hollywood, I sent you an email last night with a link to dropbox. I wonder why you didn't get it.  I've reloaded it to the link you posted.

_AH_DarkWolf

On a totally unrelated note, the requested funds have been transferred from an anonymous canadian bank account and to Archie's secret offshore account.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 9 Results - Flown Nov. 13th

Honorable Mention :

_AH_Kawilder : 3 Enemy Aircraft Kills and 43 enemy ground targets destroyed

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 10 Results - Flown Nov. 20th

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

I don't know what number last Tuesdays mission was but I RTB landed and had 190points,don't know what  the kills were.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_DarkWolf

The last mission's stats are from two weeks ago, Gat. Wood is in the process of catching up after his absence.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

~S~ Sorry gang. I don't know what happened. Just as we were getting ready to launch the game. My power went "POP" with a bright flash and out it went. Its snowing and a bit windy, but, I didn't think is was THAT bad.
Told ya, someone has put a hex on me as far as flying lately. Anyways, see ya'll Sunday noon for BoS if not Saturday night around 9ish pm est
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 11 Results : Flown Nov. 27th:

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 12 Results - Flown Dec 4th

_AH_Hollywood

Mission 13 Results - Flown Dec 11th

_AH_z5o

~S~
         That collision between Skat and myself was my fault. I herd, what I thought was him, calling out "he was on 6". So, I went to "External View" and looked around to see if I could see him. FAILING to check under my aircraft and not seeing him approaching from below. Plus, thinking it was another 6. I pressed my attack. Once I saw him off my port wing, "DANGER CLOSE", I tryed to break right and away clipping HIS aircraft. Which removed half of my port wing. Just beyond the port engine housing. Thus, I bailed out INSIDE Friendly Lines and even though my shoot deployed in plenty of time for a safe touch down. My raft DID NOT deploy and I drowned. Even though the game scored it against him. It WAS my fault and I should bear the blame for the "Friendly Kill". If thats what it even was. ~S~
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_DarkWolf

I dunno, I still think its funner to blame SKAT.

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

"funner"... Really? Canadianism miskate?

_AH_Hollywood

*** AM I SEEING WHAT I AM SEEING ***

SKAT made a post..   Just for that, maybe I should expunge SKAT's Friendly Kill...?

_AH_DarkWolf

Its when he starts signing in on a regular basis that we should be worried. Pretty sure thats one of the signs on the apocalypse.

DW