AT-6 condor squadron down crashes

Started by _AH_Hollywood, October 23, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Hollywood

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_DarkWolf

It had german markings, Hogan probobly shot it down.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Update :

Spoke to my buddy at the Condor squadron

https://www.condorsquadron.org/

He said Rob Sandberg, a pilot for Alaskan Airlines was flying the AT-6, when the engine let go.

He survived with no life threatening injuries. 
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

Funny DW

They do re-enactments and aerial demonstrations over Catalina

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Hollywood

_AH_Col._Hogan