Cali Fires

Started by _AH_Bear, November 09, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

your a lucky guy..  i hope the best in the end for you guys... time to bbq all thats in that freezer eh .. lol ..

_AH_Col._Hogan

1972?

Do you live in your childhood home?

Awesome to hear that all is well for now.

My condolences to your neighbors.

~S

_AH_Col._Hogan

A lot of our cable plant has burned in your area.

Even when you get power back, you may be offline for a bit.

~S

_AH_Col._Hogan

Woody, did you evac to a family or friends home?

_AH_Hollywood

Yes I evacuated.

Staying with In-Laws

Here is live feed of police scanner for our area.

Check out this station:
Los Angeles County Sheriff, Fire, and Aircraft - Santa Clarita Valley

http://relay.broadcastify.com:80/hzj5fvr4g6b39qx

To open this link on your computer, open iTunes and press Ctrl+U or Command+U, and paste the above URL.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Hollywood

S! AH!

Powers back as is internet... it's been a long 6 days!

Here is a snapshot of Friday morning about 4AM

This is looking over the backyard of the neighbor at the top of my street,.... this section ultimately came over the hill and burned two homes below us...

"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_Bear

wow... thats scary.. i hope your all good.. good to know things are semi-normal

_AH_DarkWolf

So you are back home, Wood?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Yes, we are back...

Mandatory evacuations lifted yesterday and power and internet are back.

I will try and post some other pics...Got a few water drops from Friday morning.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Relieved you are back and intact.

~S