WWII VHS Tapes and Book

Started by _AH_BBQhead, November 10, 2018, 02:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Is anyone interested in this stuff?   It could be yours if you want it.

I think shipping cost would be the only expense.  It's destined for Ebay if no one here is interested.   

It's currently sitting in Vermont looking for a new home. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Bear

those vhs tapes look unopened..

_AH_BBQhead

S~

They do.  I'm not exactly sure how my sister ended up with them, but she's looking to get rid of them. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

I will take them if shiping is not too much.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_BBQhead

Okey dokey, Gatlingun.

I'll let my sister know they've found a good home to go to and  to not put them on ebay.   I'll see what I can find out about shipping costs for you.

_AH_gatlingun

_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_gatlingun

~S~
BBQ I just realized I can't play those tapes,sorry!!!
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_kawilder

~S~ BBQ,
     I have an old player for them might need to wipe the dust off of it. I will take em. Shipping should be less than $30.

kawilder

_AH_BBQhead

S~

No worries, Gatlingun. 

Ok, Jellyman.   Do you want the book, too?    Either way, message me, here or on Discord, your shipping address and you'll have a package soon.

_AH_kawilder

I will take the book also BB. Need something to read and get cross-eyed on occasion.

_AH_BBQhead

S!

okey dokey.  Just need to know where to send it and it all will be on its way.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Nice collection, wish I had a VCR...

~S