Central Med 1942 SEOW Mini-Campaign

Started by Kopfdorfer, December 09, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

We flew the final mission  ( 6/6 ) in our SEOW learning campaign tonight ( 8/12/2018 ).

The resupply of Pantelleria and Lampedusa ended in a draw after the 6 missions.
The Allies prevented the resupply of Pantelleria , with a savage last minute strike at dusk by
Beaufighters , Hurricanes , a Beaufort and a Sunderland.
The Axis prevailed at Lampedusa , with Bf110s decimating the Swordfish strike that attempted to sink the freighters sent there
to resupply the island.

Tawny was the Allied Commander , and Emmett Grogan was the Axis Commander.
I have to say they are both very sneaky in their plotting and planning.

I am sorry that this campaign didn't interest more AH Pilots.

I want to thank AH_Kawilder , AKA Jellyman , for setting up SEOW and allowing me to run this campaign on his server , and
for providing me with vital technical skill and problem solving  - I needed the help.

I also got invaluable assistance from 4Shades at SEOWHQ , and from CSThor at =VARP=.

We had about 16 humans involved overall , and averaged about 10 pilots ( 5 per side)  per mission.

I think the participants enjoyed it enough that we can populate another Campaign Scenario ,
Theatre and Timeframe to be determined.

I am going to relax for a couple of weeks before I start building the next one.

Thanks again , Jellyman !

PS You didn't shoot me down after all !

Kopf

_AH_kawilder

_AH_Bear

_AH_z5o

Aw crap man. How did I mess this?
Sorry Kop, I wished I hadnt done that. Im sure you gave us plenty of time for a heads up. In fact I seem to remember telling you I was going to be there.
My bad.
Ive just got so much going on right now it slipped my mind. Ive got to start writing this stuff down.
My rule for playing this game has been and is still.
"If someone is going to take the time to build it. The very least I can do is fly it and say "Thanks for the effort" No matter if I like the setup, settings or whatever. Just fly the da___ thing and be happy you can."
Ill try to make sure Im there for your next one.
S!
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.