Attn Admins

Started by Kopfdorfer, February 03, 2019, 03:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

I don't know what the regs or restrictions are on images when posting.
I was trying to post a small image (32kb) as an attachment , and it says no space was available.

What are the restrictions ?

Just a heads up.

Kopfdorfer

_AH_BBQhead

S~

All images are linked and videos are linked.  None are uploaded to the site.

I think most of us use postimages.org   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

I don't see where you can add attachments to posts. Were you trying to use the Upload File option on the left of the main page?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on February 04, 2019, 09:02:41 PM
I don't see where you can add attachments to posts. Were you trying to use the Upload File option on the left of the main page?

DW

The option is below the comment box when you are commenting. (+Attachments and other options)

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

Ah, there it is.

Yeah, says "The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

If I'm reading it right we have about 10 megs of attachment space.

I deleted a few attachments from people no longer around.

DW

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah it works now, until it fills again...

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Looks like there's about 3 megs of room available now.   

Wondering if we could dump some more of them. When I looked through them, I don't remember having seen most of them. A lot of them are pretty old so that might have something to do with not remembering having seen them.   

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah, thats why I only deleted stuff from guys not still around. In case some of that stuff is people's signatures or avatars or something of that nature.

DW

Kopfdorfer

Thanks for looking into this.

Kopfdorfer