Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

wow... that left a mark huh... :unhappy-059:

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   WOW!  That really hurts the next day. My whole shoulder joint has moved forward about 3 inches. It took time to do it. Last summer I tried to get my motorcycle (350 lb.) up on the center stand and I heard something pop. Now I think, at my age, it is( atheritice)sp setting in. Something in the joint catches when I raise the arm.  That is the way things go when you get into your 91 year.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Jack

_AH_Col._Hogan

Full story on that here -

http://www.thexhunters.com/

S!

_AH_Col._Hogan

Can someone please post a pic of our current game settings in Hyper Lobby.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

I think its part of the qual faq thread...yeah it is.

Of course for most stuff we usually have No Enemy Views checked as well.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Is this targeting information accurate enough to guide in a drone strike?

Just asking...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on September 16, 2016, 09:10:57 PM
Is this targeting information accurate enough to guide in a drone strike?

Just asking...

DW

Doesn't look like it.  It looks kind of arcadish to me.   Just saying... 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Autorotate

the FBI was just briefly concerned of a canadian terrorist attack on washington dc by DW's post...
:happy-026:

_AH_z5o

Ive got the dro... er um UAV. Drone pilots HATE people calling them drone. So Ive found out the hard way.  DANG'ET I did it again
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gents,
Had a bit of good luck today. Long story short. Ive been locking horns with Samsung for the past 8 months over a deal they made my mom and then didn't hold up their end of the deal.
Ive been trolling the FaceBook page for about a month now and in response. Samsung decided to send me these little babies. Yup, Samsung Gear VR. Ya'll have GOT to try these things out. Their amazing.
Anywho, Id thought Id share this with you. Oh, I did go back to Samsungs site and told them thanks and this made up for the trouble. I'm not a total heal.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Autorotate