Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I should have taken the blue pill...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Bear

_AH_Hollywood

Drool......

P&W R-2800, P-47
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

For Sale, only $800 USD. The things I could do with this if I had $800 to blow.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

Added a RunCam and LED flood light that I had sitting around to see the Extruder Nozzle better and some mood light from a Blue LED light bar I had for a racing drone. What cha think. Ya, Im out of filament. Can you tell?

This is a Y axis bearing carriage upgrade Im designing. Im working with Autodesk Fusion  360. A free CAD program you get with the printer that allows you to make your own designs. Im starting to get the hang of it.

_AH_z5o

My first 3D print model. Its not perfect, but, for a first full scale, non-troubleshooting print. Its not to bad.

_AH_Twenty

Kopfdorfer

Very , very Cool Z.

We could use you and your new toy at the aviation museum where I volunteer.

Kopf

_AH_BBQhead

S~ All.

Just a few pix of AL hanging in the sling where she's been for the past week or so.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

So are you living in it in the sling?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Lippy

I am jealous. definitely nice looking girl

_AH_BBQhead

Quote from: _AH_DarkWolf on February 24, 2018, 08:45:12 PM
So are you living in it in the sling?

DW

It's not too different from being in the water,  except for the ladder.

It's pretty comfortable aboard Lippy, not what anyone would call a performance boat. Lots of weight keeps her steady and the mid ship cockpit makes for feeling less of
any pitching.  The  furthest I've been able to sail in a day is equivalent to about an hour's drive in a car  but the view is better and there aren't any stop signs.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

You could hire someone to rock you.

Rock a bye BB, in the boat sling...

DW

_AH_z5o

Oh wow BB. That's sweet.
Heres a couple of my latest prints.

Jupiter 2

Cetinale drone from the movie Oblivion.

_AH_Lippy

I dont care for Tom Cruise but i did enjoy the Oblivion.