Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Cool lookin' flying saucer, Z .. except it looks like it would be easy to get lost in space in that thing.  Don't remember the Oblivion movie at all, but I'm not  much of a movie person. Did you paint that drone thing or is that different color filaments?

Finally back in the water now. Engine is aboard, but not running yet. Still putting it back together.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_z5o

S!
ITs done with different color filaments BB and thanks.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Twenty

You smurfed your engine

AH_DealnDave

Glad you're back in the water BBQ  :)

Here is my new project ... I got it in the mail a couple of days ago, it's assembled and I'm waiting on my batteries to arrive.

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/storefronts/warbirds/fms-brand/p-51d-red-tail-v8-pnp-1450mm-fmm008prt
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_BBQhead

S~

That looks like it would totally fun to crash  fly, Dave.

Twenty, same color it was before - at least where paint was left.   I think it's called Perkins Blue.  It is kinda smurfy though. 

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_DarkWolf

I was gonna say, that engine looks like something z made on his 3D printer.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Shrtaprch

Bbq your engine at the blue candy at the wonka factory!

AH_DealnDave

Kind-of a salty looking crew you got there BBQ  :)
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Yep. It's blue alright.   

And that's just how you look when you live and work in Soggy Bottom, Va. long enough. 

popped in here to test embedding pix from one drive because I found a few old pix from the AH bar-b-ques  we were talking about last night.

_AH_Moggy & _AH_Doc  2008

Ok, that works. Let me know if you want to see more -  Seems most all of them that I saved to one drive are of the food  or the Black and whites with the captions.

_AH_z5o

~S~ My latest print, U-522. It took 118hrs to print.

_AH_Gator

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm, I think there is a typo somewhere. The stand says U-522 Typ VII/C but the U-522 was a Type IXC.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

I saw that as well. Guess the person that made the STL file that I printed it from didnt do his/hers research. The correct number for this boat is U-552 NOT U-522, but, it could be a German ploy to mislead us and maybe confuse us too.

_AH_DarkWolf

Why we should send them a sternly worded letter expressing our dissatisfaction.

DW

_AH_Shrtaprch

What a dork....wolf...