Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kopfdorfer

_AH_Nimble

Nice truck Bear..... that is a Tacoma????  I drive one myself cept its a bit older....like me :lol

_AH_Autorotate

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on July 31, 2018, 12:59:17 AM
Nice shorts DW.

Why I missed the brief last night -

S!

outstanding choice of truck hogan, personally i prefer white though.  :drinking-43: :drinking-42:

~S~ auto

_AH_Shrtaprch

Wait...hold on ....   DW has a brother?  Must be an older one.   Can't see his parents making that mistake again.....     :happy-112:

_AH_DarkWolf

7 years older actually....

PS - Shut up!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

I needed tan Auto, now the birds wont see me coming....

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Hollywood

Ah ... Cr@p!

Let me be clear... nothing happen that fateful day.... I wasn't there and you didn't see me.
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

Hey gang. Thought Id show you what I was in to. I FINELY ordered that Saitek Throttle Quadrant Ive been going on and on about for YEARS now.

I ALSO found these to print to go with it.

Yup, those are a copy of a BF-109 Throttle Assembly

Now the colors are going to be incorrect on mine. All I got is Red, Blue and Black right now and the red and the Blue dont want to print right for some strange reason. Most likely it due to the fact that their a cheepo brand and are full of inconsistencies in  filament diameter and  maybe a little contamination due to oil or Moisture. Who know . So, it might be a matter of getting my airbrush out and painting them.
Now then. When I get another Throttle Quadrant to go with it. Ill try to find a BF-110's
Ive already found a set to a 373 but...
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

_AH_Bear

Quote from: _AH_Hollywood on August 09, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Ah ... Cr@p!

Let me be clear... nothing happen that fateful day.... I wasn't there and you didn't see me.

Haha.. is that you now too.. AH_Cr@p???   and .. i seen you ... lol

_AH_Bear

Jack.. you going to Nevada???

_AH_Jack

_AH_DarkWolf

Oh like there needs to be a cemetary involved for Jack to be creepy...

DW

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang.
  Well it got here. Man Amazon is fast with thier shipping. Now to figure out how I want to configure it. Im wanting to get a second one sometime in the future.

I completed those new knobs. They tuned out really nice. I just dont like them due to the weight. That and they are just so tall for where I have to ount the thottle. So I decided NOT to use them.