Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Could you just modify the 3D model and cut em down to the size you want?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

Ya, but, its more about where I  have to mount it  vs. the size of the prints. Their a bit heavy and the throttles pigs are kinda flimsy. They would make it a lot easier to break one off with them installed and I tend to be kinda rough one my equipment when I get excited.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

This screenshot is dated Nov. 1st, 2006.

Almost 12 years later and Jack is still flying the same skin.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Jack

Very cool, DW.  I'm glad to see it again.  This was taken a moment before I bailed out, yes?

_AH_DarkWolf

No Jack, we had yet to sight the enemy.

DW

_AH_z5o

~S~ Gang. Its not often one of my hair brain ideals work. But... This works. I took two Grandstream GPX-2000 IP VoIP business phones and got them working across my home LAN Network. One directly off the router and the other over at my moms house on a wifi extender WITHOUT using a SIP or IP PBX server. Which cost far more than this hick can afford. This way. If she need to get a hold of me. All she has to do is dial my extension "#5" or the IP address that is assigned to the headset shes wanting to call. This is far more reliable of a system than trying to call my cell phone which doesnt work 2/3 of the time. Later if I want. I can install a IP PBX server and be able to get a outside line by dialing *9 then what ever number Im wanting to call. Im only limited by LAN connection by the number of ports I have on my router and wifi extender. Which as of now is 8. Later I can add a PoE Switch and get as many as I want along with wifi camera's.  Pretty nifty huh? The blue tape is hiding the IP address to that headset. I didnt think it was a good ideal to post that in a open forum.

_AH_Bear

_AH_Bear

Gators baby sippy cup...

_AH_Col._Hogan

Some LA cop stole my AC #

_AH_DarkWolf

So, 13 is definitely not "Fuel Level". I closed my rad and hit WEP and it went up.

I did some poking around, that gauge used to be the fuel gauge but in one of the official patches they changed it to make it more accurate. So its now cylinder head temp as it should be. Apparently they failed to model the fuel gauge in the F6F, so they applied that functionality to the Fuel Pressure part of gauge 17. So Z was right, it is acting as your fuel gauge.

DW

AH_DealnDave

S~ All,

I found these pic's today and framed them up ... damn, a "Blast from the Past"

Here's my Huey, Tail # 68-22685, UH-1D, pic taken in the fall of 1980 at Ft. Hood, TX, the unit was in the 124th Maintenance Co. , I was 18.  :)

The second pic is of my UH-60 section in Korea, assigned to the 5/501st in 1989-90.  I'm in the center just beneath the center windshield, UH-60A, during Team Spirit.

I didn't take very many photos when I was in the Army, so I'm glad I was able to find these.

S~
Salute,

AH_DealnDave

_AH_z5o

I finished the cabinet lighting and installed a cable rack to keep everything neat as possible. Still waiting on a Power Strip and a replacement Patch Panel to arrive plus 1000' of Cat 5e cable. But, the lighting worked out far better than I thought it would. Door closed, its red. Open its a funky white.

_AH_z5o

~S~
Update on my Network/Network Server build (Pix 1). Ive got all the Cat 5e ran and RG45 wall mount Boxes mounted.. Everything seems to work correctly so I guessing I got the wiring correct. My wireless access point (Pix 2) is working GREAT. FAR better than the wifi router that my ISP provides. My coverage has more than tripled. Ive connected 3 GrandStream VoIP network phones (Pix 3) to the network and their working perfectly now. Ive got plenty of PoE sockets to add more or even some network cams later. Im planning on at least two more phones later down the road. The next thing I want to get started on is a, Micro ATX or Mini ITX based server or two and MAYBE a Rack Mount Router. That will be a challenge to get working without a T1 connection. Im hoping I can find one that will allow me to keep using my current landline setup, DSL. Then a Firewall to hide the network from,,, prying eyes. Im wanting to set this thing up to where I dont have to use ANY of my ISP's equipment. Im also running two "Smart " TV's on the network and a 8 cam security system with DVR. (silver box on top of stack (Pix 1)).

(Pix 1)

(Pix 2)

(Pix 3)

_AH_z5o

~S~ Thought I'd show off my cockpit.