Author Topic: Misc Images  (Read 169409 times)

Online _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
Re: Misc Images
« Reply #1875 on: August 11, 2018, 09:20:43 PM »
~S~ Gang.
  Well it got here. Man Amazon is fast with thier shipping. Now to figure out how I want to configure it. Im wanting to get a second one sometime in the future.

I completed those new knobs. They tuned out really nice. I just dont like them due to the weight. That and they are just so tall for where I have to ount the thottle. So I decided NOT to use them.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1876 on: August 11, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
Could you just modify the 3D model and cut em down to the size you want?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Online _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1877 on: August 12, 2018, 03:27:10 AM »
Ya, but, its more about where I  have to mount it  vs. the size of the prints. Their a bit heavy and the throttles pigs are kinda flimsy. They would make it a lot easier to break one off with them installed and I tend to be kinda rough one my equipment when I get excited.

Offline _AH_Col._Hogan

• Administrator
  • S.A.P.P.
« Reply #1878 on: August 27, 2018, 08:07:09 PM »

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1879 on: August 29, 2018, 10:08:18 PM »

This screenshot is dated Nov. 1st, 2006.

Almost 12 years later and Jack is still flying the same skin.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Online _AH_Jack

• Yellow Man
  • Administrator
« Reply #1880 on: September 02, 2018, 12:30:48 PM »
Very cool, DW.  I'm glad to see it again.  This was taken a moment before I bailed out, yes?

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1881 on: September 02, 2018, 06:07:31 PM »
No Jack, we had yet to sight the enemy.

DW

Online _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1882 on: September 14, 2018, 12:11:55 AM »
~S~ Gang. Its not often one of my hair brain ideals work. But... This works. I took two Grandstream GPX-2000 IP VoIP business phones and got them working across my home LAN Network. One directly off the router and the other over at my moms house on a wifi extender WITHOUT using a SIP or IP PBX server. Which cost far more than this hick can afford. This way. If she need to get a hold of me. All she has to do is dial my extension "#5" or the IP address that is assigned to the headset shes wanting to call. This is far more reliable of a system than trying to call my cell phone which doesnt work 2/3 of the time. Later if I want. I can install a IP PBX server and be able to get a outside line by dialing *9 then what ever number Im wanting to call. Im only limited by LAN connection by the number of ports I have on my router and wifi extender. Which as of now is 8. Later I can add a PoE Switch and get as many as I want along with wifi camera's.  Pretty nifty huh? The blue tape is hiding the IP address to that headset. I didnt think it was a good ideal to post that in a open forum.

Offline _AH_Bear

• Global Moderator
  • R.I.P. August Never Forgotten
« Reply #1883 on: September 20, 2018, 02:58:45 AM »
Hehehhehe