Author Topic: Misc Images  (Read 176776 times)

Offline _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
Re: Misc Images
« Reply #1875 on: August 11, 2018, 09:20:43 PM »
~S~ Gang.
  Well it got here. Man Amazon is fast with thier shipping. Now to figure out how I want to configure it. Im wanting to get a second one sometime in the future.

I completed those new knobs. They tuned out really nice. I just dont like them due to the weight. That and they are just so tall for where I have to ount the thottle. So I decided NOT to use them.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1876 on: August 11, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
Could you just modify the 3D model and cut em down to the size you want?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Offline _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1877 on: August 12, 2018, 03:27:10 AM »
Ya, but, its more about where I  have to mount it  vs. the size of the prints. Their a bit heavy and the throttles pigs are kinda flimsy. They would make it a lot easier to break one off with them installed and I tend to be kinda rough one my equipment when I get excited.

Offline _AH_Col._Hogan

• Administrator
  • S.A.P.P.
« Reply #1878 on: August 27, 2018, 08:07:09 PM »

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1879 on: August 29, 2018, 10:08:18 PM »

This screenshot is dated Nov. 1st, 2006.

Almost 12 years later and Jack is still flying the same skin.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

Online _AH_Jack

• Yellow Man
  • Administrator
« Reply #1880 on: September 02, 2018, 12:30:48 PM »
Very cool, DW.  I'm glad to see it again.  This was taken a moment before I bailed out, yes?

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1881 on: September 02, 2018, 06:07:31 PM »
No Jack, we had yet to sight the enemy.

DW

Offline _AH_z5o

• Calendar Monkey
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1882 on: September 14, 2018, 12:11:55 AM »
~S~ Gang. Its not often one of my hair brain ideals work. But... This works. I took two Grandstream GPX-2000 IP VoIP business phones and got them working across my home LAN Network. One directly off the router and the other over at my moms house on a wifi extender WITHOUT using a SIP or IP PBX server. Which cost far more than this hick can afford. This way. If she need to get a hold of me. All she has to do is dial my extension "#5" or the IP address that is assigned to the headset shes wanting to call. This is far more reliable of a system than trying to call my cell phone which doesnt work 2/3 of the time. Later if I want. I can install a IP PBX server and be able to get a outside line by dialing *9 then what ever number Im wanting to call. Im only limited by LAN connection by the number of ports I have on my router and wifi extender. Which as of now is 8. Later I can add a PoE Switch and get as many as I want along with wifi camera's.  Pretty nifty huh? The blue tape is hiding the IP address to that headset. I didnt think it was a good ideal to post that in a open forum.

Online _AH_Bear

• Global Moderator
  • R.I.P. August Never Forgotten
« Reply #1883 on: September 20, 2018, 02:58:45 AM »
Hehehhehe

Online _AH_Bear

• Global Moderator
  • R.I.P. August Never Forgotten
« Reply #1884 on: October 03, 2018, 03:33:26 PM »
Gators baby sippy cup...

Offline _AH_Col._Hogan

• Administrator
  • S.A.P.P.
« Reply #1885 on: October 07, 2018, 03:52:37 PM »
Some LA cop stole my AC #

Offline _AH_DarkWolf

• Administrator
« Reply #1886 on: October 10, 2018, 02:25:16 AM »

So, 13 is definitely not "Fuel Level". I closed my rad and hit WEP and it went up.

I did some poking around, that gauge used to be the fuel gauge but in one of the official patches they changed it to make it more accurate. So its now cylinder head temp as it should be. Apparently they failed to model the fuel gauge in the F6F, so they applied that functionality to the Fuel Pressure part of gauge 17. So Z was right, it is acting as your fuel gauge.

DW