Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Umm, you better blur out that nazi wallpaper before Hogan sees it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Col._Hogan

What are the chances?

_AH_Hollywood

Unless it's your truck.....
"You sneaky little bastards aren't getting doodly sh*t from me, except maybe my name, rank, and Social Security number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumberjack, Social Security 106-43-2185."-Slim Pickens-The movie-1941

_AH_z5o

~S~ 5 hours of driving and I had to basically disassemble it to get it in the house. And yes it was a beast to get in there. I only have 3 inches of clearance to stand it up
I was up til 3am getting it to where its at now. Those servers were VERY heavy. Id say somewhere around 40 pounds or more. They came out of a working system so they should be gold.

_AH_z5o

~S~ So far Ive got the cabinet cleaned and assembled. 1 out of 4 servers up and running smoothly.
Sounds like a 727 at idle.  Music to my ears.
Soon, Ill be ready to implement my plan to take over the world.

_AH_Gator

hey Z
is that your computer tower

_AH_z5o

Ya and no. Its a server cabinet. It stands about 6.5 foot tall and was a bear, no offense intended Bear, to get in my tailor.

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Z what all does that do that a desktop PC cannot do,just curious.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_z5o

Well, alot of things. Your using something just like it right now chatting with me. When Im done, Im hoping to have a dedicated server for us to fly and chat on 24/7 without having to pay for it.

_AH_Gator

Kopfdorfer

That's really awesome Z !

Kopfdorfer

_AH_z5o

Got my new Enterprise server up and running and I was happy as a clam. I could do everything I wanted to do. Transfer file across the network. View movie, lessen to mp3s. Everything was great.... Until. MS decide to push a BIG Win10 update to my server thats running on Win10. IT completely shut down my network. Now I cant share shoot. I just dont understand what has change. My server see's my main PC, but, my main PC DOESN'T now see the server. Grrr This is why I never really cared to much for networking.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ Z,

I don't know if the link below has anything with your issue, but here it is anyways.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4091368/windows-10-homegroup-removed

Twenty