Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

I kinda wondered why the Skyraider pilot would'nt have been looking up and watching the P-51 as he broke upward, but I guess if he was lookin at his gauges that would explain it.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

Actually DW, the pilot of the SkyRaider might have been looking out of the cockpit. But even if he was looking for the P-51, he would have been searching on the downwind side of the field (Over his left shoulder) and not in the base turn itself.

Again, this is all speculation on my part. I'll have a look around work to see if EASA (The European version of the FAA but twice as f%#$@ed up) publish anything about the accident.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wLQsJS7zQOM

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Autorotate

_AH_Boosher

Some Skyraider refueling pics, for the curious among us:

_AH_z5o

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Nimble

holy hannibal!!!!! now I know where twisted has been and what he has been doing :drinking-43:

_AH_taldrg

~S~ The green striped home has wind power on the roof. That dude is so cool...man.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Jack

From the upper tiers, where do the plumbing and waste by-products go?

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Prop

_AH_Prop

This site has some amazing pics...

http://www.footnote.com/image/#1|126930323

Copy/paste the link into the browser window, the site has some awesome shots from WW2

_AH_Col._Hogan

Awesome find Prop.

Lots of late war pics from the canal to Bougainville, bet TD knows some of those guys...

S!

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Turbo

Checking turbine wheel on F80 Could be T 33
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower