Ventrilo "Aces High" Channel

Started by _AH_Twenty, June 01, 2017, 01:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Twenty

~S~

Short and I noticed something strange in the "Aces High" channel. He could hear me but I could not hear him. all other channels work fine. Any ideas?

Twenty

_AH_Bear

Have you a binding set (whisper ch) ... i found that happens to me all the time... not sure on just that channel tho..

_AH_Twenty

No, I deleted my bindings. Later last night, Gator, Hogan, Short and myself were on that channel. Gator and I could talk, But I couldn't hear Hogan or Short. Gator could not hear Hogan or Short either. I don remember if Short or Hogan could hear each other... Its just weird.

_AH_BBQhead

S~

Message me and I should get an email within 10 minutes or so... sometimes faster, sometimes not..  but, I'd be happy to jump on and see if we can't figure it out.   

The Aces High channel, the very top one seems to have some different restrictions - even though it's a channel, I think vent treats it a little differently.  The Lobby , as vent refers to it, has different rules. Don't know if sub channels have anything to do with it either.
  i haven't had a problem so  I'm thinking I'v got something set in mine that you guys don't have.  Just need to poke around for it.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Gator

S! BB I think it the Guest tag Hogan and short has there guest tag and me and twenty didn't i just wonder if that could be it

_AH_Twenty

I bet you are on to something Gator.