Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

My 4th

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   What brand bug spray do you guys use?
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_z5o

I don't. Most of the time I stand in the smoke of the fire for a little bit. The smell of the smoke tends to keep most bugs away.

JimDandy

check these crazy above ground tent/hammocks out Z.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqImIChxJ-E

_AH_Autorotate

B-17G Flying Fortresses of the 96th Bomb Squadron are joined by a damaged P-38J Lightning fighter on the return from a mission to Ploesti, Romania, 10 Jun 1944. Note the feathered engine on the P-38 with oil stains covering the engine cowling.

(hi-reshttp://38.media.tumblr.com/d586225229b43fce11540d5f2e253368/tumblr_n6al31BtHG1sfdr4zo1_1280.jpg)

_AH_z5o

~S~,
Ya, Ive seen those. Not out on the trail, but, online. Did a lot to research on it. Its nice, but, theres a few things about it that would give me pause. Mainly, the price, ouch. But, with it being off the ground, winter sleeping could be a big problem. Seeing its purity much like a hammock.. Summer camping could be a problem as well. It being a sigle wall tent, condensation on the walls is going to be a problem. BUT, with all that said and knowing there really no perfect tent. With a few design changes, it could be a KILLER tent and I love the ideal. But, I wouldn't want to have to pack it far. Im sure its heavy.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

_AH_Viper

My action figure is in the hanger installing a J-57 in AIMD in one of them F-8 crusaders.  I'm probably uncanning the after burner first.

_AH_DarkWolf

I just assumed you were the guy alseep in the aircraft on the catapult blocking everyone else from taking off...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_DarkWolf

_AH_Col._Hogan

JimDandy

Nice Looking Planes

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   That 3rd picture(in flight)really shows the lift created by the really thick wing design.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Autorotate

splish splash! as TD would say "stay off my grass!"  :drinking-43: