Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

I bet SKAT plays this alot.

I have a hard time believing he smiles that much though...

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH__SKATtrash

No DW, I do the actual job six days a week. There is no way I would waste my off time on that.  I notice no one else is much interest in the "Game?" either; noting the price mark down.
I wonder if they have simulated vehicle owners complaining that their vehicle "Doesn't run right"',  'Makes a funny noise" or "This is covered under warranty Right?".
I have heard that you like the new Canadian game " Baby Seal Hunter III"

_AH_z5o

Baby Seal Hunter III,  :lol

Rut row.
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Did anyone happen to notice that Skat who has been in AH for years and years only has 132 posts. Now there is the strong silent type. Watch him closely.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Saw this in my garage last night, not even sure who put it there, It did however remind me of Jack, not sure why..........

_AH_Col._Hogan

Walked into a web an hour earlier, It repelled off my hat brim onto my lap while flying. Boy, talk about pilot discipline...

_AH_gatlingun

~S~

Ohhhh,couldn't handell that.
_AH_Gatlingun

_AH_Lippy

There are only two things in the state of Washington that are posionous, Lippy and Spiders I am with ya gatlin yukkers.  :surprised-027:

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Just follow it and see where it goes and then send in your wingman to see which way it turns and then you go in and step on it.   K.I.S.S. system.

TD  (orig. spider man)
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Nimble

hey Hogan.... along came a spider eh????... now that could un-nerve  ya :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

Jack's ground crew perform maintenance on his aircraft.

DW

_AH_Col._Hogan

Ground crew or offspring?

_AH_Jack