P-61 422nd N.F.S. Campagin

Started by _AH_fraggmann, January 12, 2015, 03:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Bear

I tryed the 3 mission and had no issues.. i thought the problem was short take off space due to all the ac ... but no explosions sir

_AH_fraggmann

I figured it out! One group (4) of P-61s was spawning with zero fuel and exploding.
I gave them 100% and it did the trick. So here is all of them again with #3 fixed.  :happy-112:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd2e7d1vax30axz/P-61%20422nd%20N.F.S.%20June%206%2744-Dec%2023%2744%20Campaign.rar?dl=0
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Tried #3 and all was well. Another control to set up for this plane is the lvl. stab. for those long flights.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Bear

zero fuels a common occurrence... this makes its so the ai will bail out and not participate in the game... this shouldnt cause explosions.. unless they arent tagged to takeoff.. airspawn with 0 alt and 0 speed does that

_AH_fraggmann

I have been building missions for a long time now and every time I set plane(s) to zero fuel zero air speed with no take off point
the plane(s) spawn in in the air and drop to the ground. I also realize no fuel with a take off point the plane(s) will spawn in and disappear.
Am I missing something. Im not trying to be a wise guy here Im just trying to eliminate this weird problem :happy-112:

_AH_Bear

In my opinion... an do as you have built many missions (i taught mission building in Joint-Ops for years)... to set planes to spawn in with no fuel so they disappear... make them spawn in as per normal.. on the ground  then simply set fuel to 0... nothing else.. but they must be set to "takeoff"... if not .. they will spawn in as if they were flying with no speed and at ground level.. so yes... they will crash on entry.."TAKEOFF" must be set.
Bear

_AH_fraggmann

Thanks Bear....Even though I have built 300 plus missions I'm still a bone head sometimes!!  :lol
Thank-you buddy  :happy-119: