Fortress Malta Campaign

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, November 11, 2015, 08:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_DarkWolf

Looking at the track from Mission 10, we definitely handled the 109s better than ever we have before but the Stukas did indeed get away pretty much scot-free. 17 of the 24 made it back to Sicily. I'm thinking maybe HQ should snuggle up with one of the squadrons until contact with the enemy, it seems they often head straight out and make first contact which is not ideal for a 3 man formation without support. It has'nt bitten them too badly in the past but it did in this one.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

I am taking my ball and going home...      MOM!!

_AH_taldrg

~S~
   Not very important but.....in my coin collection I have a .25 cent coin from Malta dated 1995.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_DarkWolf

Quote from: _AH_Col._Hogan on February 03, 2016, 04:27:50 AM
I am taking my ball and going home...      MOM!!

I'm just saying, if you guys had come in behind 1st or 3rd in the last mission you would have been free to drop down and have your wicked way with the Stukas.

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Col._Hogan

Yup, never saw the nazi 109 that killed me. I was looking down at the 87's

_AH_AD2

If we ever decide to split the squads to their own comms channel during missions we can still communicate with all the other squad channels by using a binding in Ventrilo.

You simply use your normal key/button to speak to your squad mates on the channel your in and another key/button to speak with all the squad channels at the same time.
_AH_AD2

My PC Specs:
64bit Windows 10, 3.4 GHz Intel I5-3570 Quad Core CPU, 16GB DDR3 PC3-12800 RAM, 2GB GDDR5 GEFORCE GTX 760 Video Card, Saitek X-52 Flight Control System, Track-IR 4 Pro

_AH_DarkWolf

Yeah I wondered if there was something like that AD. The only issue could be you don't know if the guys are talking on the other channels and you might be stepping on them when broadcasting to all.

DW

_AH_Lippy

I thought I asked HQ to take on the bombers even assigned AD to u guys to help. We would like a HQ to meet with the three of us it is odd to assign something when you are not there.

_AH_Jack

I will not be available to host the mission on Feb. 9th.  I will be out of town.

_AH_Col._Hogan

I'm ok with a scrub for tonight. I'll leave it up to DW.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Hmm. You know I'm not feeling 100% myself, think I'm fighting something off. So let's do that, go dark tommorow night. We'll get back at em next week.

This week we're all down with Malta Dog.

DW

_AH__SKATtrash

You probably got that dog thing from hanging around that Edmonton tree to much.

_AH_Bear

_AH_Nimble

guess you guys all pissed on the same fire hydrant :lol

_AH_DarkWolf

The tree in Edmonton is not to be made the subject of fun. This will be your only warning.

DW