SEOW Attack on Midway

Started by _AH_Twenty, March 02, 2010, 03:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_MOAB

Mine is 0.00% whats the lowest anyone has ever had????

_AH_Olds

The Allied mission is complete, and ready for merging.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_taldrg

~S~ MOAB...I once had a (-) sign in front of my 0.00%      No that is L
                                                                                                             O
                                                                                                              W
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Olds

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All

Mission 4 has been downloaded and emailed to Jack

Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Does something need to be updated in the SEOW thing before any further flights can be added?

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_BBQhead

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_DarkWolf

That explains it.

Commit.

Commit!

COMMIT!

You stupid %#%@ #%@ #%$#%$@# #@$#@ #%#@%$#$@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Twenty

_AH_DarkWolf

Can we get replacements for the a/c that went kablooie on the deck at the start of mission 4?  The ones destroyed all at 09:02:34?

DW

_AH_Twenty

_AH_BBQhead

It's ok with me if they were the ones we talked about before.. the AI that lose their gear and crash kind of thing.. or whatever technical glitch it is that kills em.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Twenty

It is like the ones the Axis had before, but this happened on the last mission. The Axis had a number of aircraft that crashed on takeoff (they crashed into the tower), so it would be in addition to the ones that lost wheels.

_AH_Twenty

~S~ All
I have updated the Statistics to version 1.136 and  have enabled "SEOW Statistics Cache" this should make the stats load faster. You will find three cache management links under the statistics campaign link which are  "update", "rebuild" and "manual". After the mission event log has been uploaded I will update the statistics by clicking the "update" link.

Since I will take care of the update no one will have to click any of these links.

Here is more info this at the link below which will explane it better.

http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Statistics_Caching

Twenty

_AH_z5o

~S~, Went there, read it, went way over my head. ( insert sound effect here" ZOOOOOM!")  :surprised-041: But, that happens all the time.                         
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.