Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Johnny

Gonzo...the BOB English Channel map is a got to see...it is to Europe as the Slot is to the Pacific. It will run on the "slotted" 4.09 but because we are just getting up and running on the 4.09 slot, I put the channel in an entirely seperate 4.09 folder cause I was not sure about potential conflicts... it's running smooth and I plan to run some tests to see if it will cause any problems. The map has London in the Northwest corner, Dunkirk in the Northeast corner, Paris in the Southeast corner and a small bit of Atlantic water in the SouthWest corner, The Bases are configured to repersent 1940 but oddly enough, there are no airbases at Paris...uhmmm?...it is not the quality of the Slovakia map, but hey! it's the Dang English Channel. The install for me was a point and click, then a copy and a paste...Good find Hogan...

S~
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Olds

Here's some screenshots of a train I took out last night...with my entire plane  :hahaha-024: unfortunately, I still didn't get the engine  :idiot-0011: The train has wheels on one side in this view:

and on this side in the other view:

Apparently, this has something to do with how the 3d models are done...I just thought it was funny to see a train with only one set of wheels :lol-034:

Here's a screenshot from awhile back...Viper's gal, Halle Berry, got shot in the forehead...again, I thought it was funny  :lol-034:

BTW, I can't seem to get the two top pics the same size... (roll) oh, well...

S!

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Gonzo

Those bullet holes look great!! What mod are they from?

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Col._Hogan

Don't know Gonz, just noticed them in my 110 ..............

_AH_DarkWolf

Nice shot of a furball from one of Gonzo's COOPs last night

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_REBEL

here one from the gaunlet   me chasesing some KI after his buddy tryed to shoot down some one go rebel lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

_AH_DarkWolf

A nice shot of Sparpooch giving some of the AA gunners at A16 heart attack on takeoff.  :happy-026:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_Gonzo

:lol-034:

Great initiative keeping them on their toes like that Spar. Well done!

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_DarkWolf

Yes, but thats just the way the game works. Others see you as having full flaps down, even if you're only using takeoff flaps.

DW

_AH_BBQhead

S~. yea that was fun to listen to.. who's drifting right!? now to the left!! back right again!! look out for the gunners!!.. #$&*@*#& that was close.. 

i didn't know it was that close..  :cool:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Olds

Here's a couple from the other night. My engine died, and I coasted back to the island. I tried to belly land it, and as I did, I started cranking my gear down. It touched down with the gear partway down...and coasted up over the end of the runway, and onto the tarmac!  :hahaha-024: Couldn't do that again if I tried!

One of the weirdest landings I've ever done!
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_Gonzo

lol...Any landing you can walk away from is a good one. Being able to use the plane again after is a bonus!

_AH_Olds

Here's some shots of BBQ being followed by a few of his closest friends:

That BBQ...he's so popular!  :hahaha-024: