Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Autorotate

@$$ played a pivotal roll during ww2...  that is all.  :drinking-43: :drinking-42:

_AH_Bear

_AH_Autorotate

"the 75mm is firing, but the 37mm is firing traverse round the wrong way. the browning has jammed. i am saying 'driver advance' on the radio set and the driver, who cannot hear me, is reversing and as i look out of the top of the turret and see twelve enemy tanks fifty yards away someone hands me a cheese sandwich."
-lieutenant ken giles

_AH_z5o

Latest build. Just waiting on the last motor.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

Waiting on the replacement gimbal. Installed 6 new, high end, ESC's. New set of anti-collision lights. Got to stay FAA compliant. And one new SunnySky 2216-11 900Kv BL motor. Lets hope this bird last a bit longer than the last. No thanks to me.

_AH_Twenty

_AH_Nimble

sweet  Z    expensive hobby  though.... ??

_AH_Twenty

Z, what would say the cost per flight is?

_AH_z5o

(Giggle) per flight you say. Well, my last UAV cost around $1000 with the gopro to build. I flew it maybe 20 times before my crash. So... that 1000/20,,,,, (Muddering sound and the faint smell on machine oil getting to hot) "one knot knot knot, halfies, hand knot," about 50 bucks per flight.

_AH_z5o

Yes it is Nimble, but, arnt they all. And VERY addictive.
Just got my new Gimbal in. Its a much nicer one than I had before and boy is it sweet. It allows me to use my Gopro for not only recording, but as a FPV camera at the same time. Save weight, power and giving a much much better realtime view on whats going on around me. The only down side is, it cost about 3 time more than my last one which was a cheapO one from China.

_AH_Twenty

That is one reason I like IL-2, it has a refly button.

_AH_Bear

:happy-112: :happy-112: :happy-112:

_AH_fraggmann

Speaking as a Chef...that is so wrong.
No ..really...  thats a rubber stamp right?
At one time we had Kingdoms ruled by Kings and Empires ruled by Emperors.
Now we have Countries ruled by....mY h3Ad sT!Ll hUrZt

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Jack

Ya' know, many many women look at me like I'm a piece of meat, and sometimes, it almost bothers me.