_AH_Racing League

Started by _AH_BBQhead, June 26, 2008, 05:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

Awesome TD, keep it commin!

S!

_AH_BBQhead

S~ Pretty Cool, TD.

Practice Track 8 is available for Download in the View Download section.

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Col._Hogan

Is it me or is it kind of creepy how close that guy is to the pilot?

S!

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. LOL.. it's kinda creepy..  :thinking-008:

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to

_AH_BBQhead

S~ All.  One heck of a  night of racing.  The tracks from last night are the best so far  this season.  Lots of tight flying with those twin engines .Yep, a few wrecks, but if you watch the tracks you'll see that everyone was doing their best to give room for the other guy.  Sorry bout that first wreck in the first heat... i bumped Rgaa, which slowed me down so much that Ring had nowhere to go, Rgaa looked like he was gonna make it, but was off line  just enough after recovering from the bump to catch a wingtip on the pylon in the next turn.  :sad-056:
Here's a link to the recorded Tracks: http://cid-e03b9451bd4b6b4e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Mid%2009%20Race%208%20Tracks

Practice track for race 9 should be available for Download  tomorrow.. Slight technical difficulty with getting it ready.

And here are the results:

Race  8 

Heat 1

Gonzo....15
Moggy....10
TD....... 8
Dev...... 6
Archie... 3

DNF
Twisted
Olds
Rgaa
Ring
Zulu
Wart
BBQ

Heat 2

Rgaa.....15
Moggy....10
Ring..... 8
Olds..... 6

DQ-BBQ
DNF
Gonzo
TD
Dev
Wart
Zulu
Archie

Heat 3

Archie....15
Rgaa......10
Gonzo..... 8
Moggy..... 6
Olds...... 3

DNF
Zulu
BBQ
TD
Ring

********Totals for Race 8********

Moggy....26
Rgaa.....25
Gonzo....23
Archie...18
Olds..... 9
TD....... 8
Dev...... 6

******** Season Totals after 8 Races********

Moggy.....224
Twisted...197
Gonzo.....121
BBQ.......120
Rgaa......104
Ring...... 63
Archie.... 50
Olds...... 42
Dev,,,,,,, 35
Prop...... 12
TD........ 11
Dave......  6
Doc.......  6
Z5o.......  0
Warthogg..  0 (guest)     

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Sorry for the late posting of the practice track.  our Upload section is currently not accepting uploads, was trying to get a new track ready, but have been unable to find enough time to get it completed.. SO

we're going to use one we've raced before a couple times.  But with a new challenge. it is a very flat track, but it's one that i built two seasons ago and has lots of turns.. imagine that..   

Since we'll be racing the Ta183, if you don't slow down for the curviest part, you will black out and crash..  should be exciting.

Since the uploads won't work currently ( Hornet will be troubleshooting it this weekend) i've uploaded it here instead: http://cid-e03b9451bd4b6b4e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Practice%20Track%209?uc=1&isFromRichUpload=1

You know the drill.. Download, unzip, place both files inside a folder in your net/dogfight folder.

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Man...that Jet is F..A..S..T..WOW!!!
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Archie

~S~

I think i have something wrong with my monitor.  Every time i do a 90 degree turn at 455MPH my screen goes dark and i crash.

Going to buy a new monitor so i can race on Sat.

Arch

Watch your 6, Own your 12, Hug an 11, Kiss a 29.

_AH_BBQhead

S~.. thanks for testing out the track.. should be a good race, don't you think? 

Will take a little finesse getting into and out of the S turns

_AH_z5o

~S~   Gang,  BB Ive got one thing to say about track 9,,,,,,,,, Zoom!!,,,Zoom!!
Also, Im in need of some flight footage. If anyones got any footage, can you please send me a few clips. Im trying to put togather a video to post on youtube. Raceing footage would be great but any will do I guess.
Please send to z5o@windstream.net .  Thanks gang
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

~S~ gang, WOW, kewl thanks guys got some great stuff real fast. Seems like alot of you might be interested in see a video or two. Great, I like making them. Ive got an ideal Id like to run by everyone. If your plannning to run Race Take 9 this week. Record all your flight of it. If you crash go to someone else view and stay with them till the end. Also if you think youve crashed in a kewl spot that gives you a neat view of passing plane, record them aswell. At the end of the night email me the recordings. Ill edit them and put sound music to it and we'll see how it turns out.
Thanks Zulu 5 Oscer

Oh one more thing, Im going to need someones help with coverting the records over to AVI, WMP or DivX format. With these formats Im able to edit the files into a video. If you know how or what software Ill need to convert the file, please let me know. Ive never worked with NTRK file format before, and Im not sure what Ill need to covert them. Til then Ill do some digging around to see what I can learn about them. Thanks ~S~
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_BBQhead

S~. Another fun night of racing is behind us with one more left to go in the season.

Here are the results:

Race 9

Heat 1

Archie...15
Twisted..10
Ring..... 8
Z5o...... 6
Gonzo.... 3
Olds..... 3
Rgaa..... 3

DNF
BBQ
TD

Heat 2

Gonzo....15
BBQ......10

DQ
Ring
Olds

DNF
Rgaa
Twisted
Z5o
Archie
TD
Wart (Guest)

Heat 3

Gonzo....15
Archie...10
Twisted.. 8
Ring..... 6

DNF
BBQ
Z5o
TD
Olds
Rgaa
Wart (Guest)

*********Race 9 Results*********

Gonzo....33
Archie...25
Twisted..18
Ring.....14
BBQ......10
Z5o...... 6
Olds..... 3
Rgaa..... 3

********* Season Totals After 9 Races*********

Moggy.....224
Twisted...215
Gonzo.....154
BBQ.......130
Rgaa......107
Ring...... 77
Archie.... 75
Olds...... 45
Dev,,,,,,, 35
Prop...... 12
TD........ 11
Dave......  6
Doc.......  6
Z5o.......  6
Warthogg..  0 (guest)

Recorded Tracks can be found here: http://cid-e03b9451bd4b6b4e.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Mid%2009%20Race%209%20tracks

Practice track for race 10  will be available soon.

_AH_Twisted

Racing League Pages updated.
~S~

_AH_Gonzo

S~ and Ty for the updates Sirs!

Some wicked racing there! Really glad I skipped off of work now ;)

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Twisted

:lol yeah was a hoot till ya blacked out  (kooky)