Eagle Squadron Campaign Operations

Started by DealnDave, October 21, 2009, 11:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DealnDave

S! All,

I'm back...sorry for the late notice...I'll chair the BoB mission tonight...havn't had time to load anything since I've returned from vacation...

Mission Time: 9:00pm EST (briefing)
Launch Time (est): 9:30pm

Hope to see you guys there  (glasses)

DealnDave

S~ All,

Sorry about missing the campaign mission last night.  I was ill last nite and not able to set up the mission.  The mission should run next week.

Mission Date: Jan 19th
Mission Start Time (briefing): 9:00pm EST
Mission Start Time: 9:30pm EST

DealnDave

S~ All,

Looking for a mission comnder for next week, anyone intrested can post via this thread or send me a PM.  Thanks.

_AH_Moby

Dave,

All you had you say was the new lady in your life kept you up late the night before.....  We would understand, really!!!  
I really hope you weren't "Ill" as you put it....lol!!!   (Hope the illness wasn't anything to do with putting your back out.... ahem.....)

:lol-029:

~S~!

Mobes

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Ring

Gents, could you let me know when the next installment of BoB is so I can post it on the calender....thx

DealnDave

***WARNING ORDER***

Mission Date:  Tues Feb 2nd 2010
Mission Briefing Start Time:  9:00p.m. EST
Mission Start Time:  9:30 p.m. EST
Mission length:  est 60 minutes

FLIGHT ASSIGNMENTS:

Gruppe I  - (A / B Flights)

Gruppe II - (C / D Flights)

*  Mission Commander = _AH_Deal'n Dave

Mission brief posted Tuesday, 2nd Feburary, 2010.

MISSION HISTORICAL BACKGROUND:  

On This Day:
Small scale attacks on Portsmouth, Tangmere, Poling and West Malling.  Only isolated aircraft appeared in the London area also scattered raids along the South Coast and over Kent.

South East:

Between 17:00-18:00 hours some raids originating from Cherbourg and Le Harve appeared to attack Tangmere aerodrome and Portsmouth harbor.  The raids damaged hangers and grounded aircraft as well as sinking some supply shipping.

Mission can be downloaded here:

http://cid-e03b9451bd4b6b4e.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/ESCMission10.zip