Z's PC issues

Started by _AH_z5o, October 01, 2013, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_z5o

Ya sure Lippy any ad all parts more than welcome and Im sure needed. Im going to try to get this Therotake power supply I have ready to go in to this system, it needs cables. That will allow me to install a Verto 9600 GSO if I can find the software and drivers. I dont know why, but, that has been a real problem for me, finding drivers and software. I can find just about anything else, except those  :unhappy-059: .
Anyways, ya man, sure, I could really use the, the,, the,,, uh,, OH! memory. I hoping that will take care of the lag this system is having. I mean it runs SLLLLLLLOOOOWWWWW. Takes for ever to change from one thing to another. After getting used to a reasonably fast PC, this thing is killing me its so slow. It should run alot faster than it does, but, who knows. Now as far as being a shamed of my,, inventive way of doing things. Im not, in the least. In fact Im quite proud of the fact Ill do what ever needs to be done. Besides, MacGyver got all the hot chicks  :lol
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_Lippy

512 mb ram ia not alot when todays window requires a minimum of 2 gig. And its no wonder you cant find stuff these things are beyond accient. Go to egypt and start diggin might have more luck there so anccient   :lol