FYI regarding Our webmaster, Tomtom

Started by _AH_BBQhead, October 08, 2008, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_BBQhead

S~ All.

As most all of you know, _AH_Tomtom is the guy that built and maintains our website. A truly dedicated AH member.. although he's not been able to fly with us for quite some time, so many of you have not had the privilege of flying with him or meeting him yet,  he is always there when we need him.

i was chatting with him the day before yesterday and found out that he may not be around much for a while. He be back when he can.

i asked him if it would be ok to let you all know what he had told me, as i figured the guys that have had the chance to meet him and get to know him would want to know... and he said that it would be ok to let you know..sooo

how do i put this?...
Tomtom  and wife were expecting to be parents, but there was a miscarriage.   

sorry to hear it, Tomtom.  my sympathy to you and your family.   

At that awkward age where your brain has gone from " Probably shouldn't say that" to
"What the hell, let's see what happens"?  Me too.

_AH_Johnny

tomtom, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
...if it's just for fun, why do they keep points?

_AH_Moggy

Why does life seem to deal these blows only to the "good" guys?  TomTom:  My thoughts are of course with you & yours.

_AH_Boosher

I'm sorry to hear that TomTom. We're here for you.

_AH_tomtom

Thank you so much fellas, We really appreciate it.  You know life throws many curveballs at you and they are just so hard to get the straight ones coming.  The good news is it is fixable because it was a incompetent cervix.  Bad news is it was at 19 weeks, so everything was perfect as far as it being formed with ten toes ten finger, mamas nose, dad's eyes, just as beautiful as can be.  Again fellas thanks for the support and I will be back as soon as I can.  Well I will still check post when I can.

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Duff4r

Hmmm............Bummer!

Sorry to hear this.  I am not sure what a incompetent cervix is but hopefully it DOESN'T mean that you can't try again.

Thoughts and prayers take care of the Mrs.

~S~ Thanks for all you do!
Duff

_AH_Moby

Salute Tomtom!!!!   Life is a mysterious journey that lets us travel to places of pure happiness and contentment and also, unfortunately, to places that cause us pain and sorrow.   We are here for you whenever you need to talk, fly, email, complain with, complain about, or just simply vent.  Know that we are all thinking about you and yours.  My condolences, prayers and hopes for strength are with you and your wife in this trying time.

_AH_Moby

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

_AH_Olds

S! TomTom! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife and family at this difficult time. Hang in there, and holler if you need us...we'll be there.
"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference". - Harry S. Truman

_AH_tomtom

Thanks guys, and I said the same thing when the doc told us it was an incompetent cervix, basically it is wherethe cervix is to weak and opens early.  totally fixable which ist he good news, bad news it takes the first to find it out.

"Lord, if you won't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat."

_AH_Gonzo

S! Tomtom. Condolences to both you and misses Tomtom.

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix