IL-2 1946 Jets

Started by _AH_Slikk, June 17, 2009, 02:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Slikk

At the last AH meeting I was asked to put the IL-2 1946 Jets into one convenient download, so here it is.

Download Link:
http://files.filefront.com/IL+2+1946+Jetsrar/;13908542;/fileinfo.html

Slikk

_AH_Gonzo

Great stuff Slikk, but it might be a good idea to post exactly what the DL contains and how to go about installing it for those of us not as skilled as you at this sort of thing.

Thanks bud!

"I wish I was who I was when I wanted to be what I am today" - Jimi Hendrix

_AH_Slikk

Good idea Gonzo

The download contains the MiG-15, F-86, and the F9F-2

Here's how you install them. It would be best to install them in the order listed below.

MiG-15 Install:
1: Copy the folder named "MiG-15" to the MODS folder.
2: Go to Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects, open the air.ini file and add...     MiG-15            air.MIG_15 1                                  r01   SUMMER
3: Go to PaintSchemes\Skins, Make a new folder, and name it MiG-15

F-86 Install:
1: Copy the folder named "XP-86 Saber v1.02" to the MODS folder.
2: Go to Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects, open the air.ini file and add...     SABRE             air.XP_86                             NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER
3: Go to PaintSchemes\Skins, Make a new folder, and name it SABRE

F9F-2 Install:
1: First go to AAA and download the latest AC_INSTALLER.
2: Copy the folder named "F9F2 Panther" to the MODS folder.
3: Go to Mods\STD\com\maddox\il2\objects, open the air.ini file and add...     F9F-2             air.F9F2 1                            NOINFO  usa01 SUMMER
4: Go to PaintSchemes\Skins, Make a new folder, and name it F9F-2
5: Run the A/C Installer.

AC_INSTALLER download Link:
http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4008&sid=54985ce4ca5481500fff94544d859f31

Good Luck!

Slikk

_AH_taldrg

~S~ <1: First go to AAA and download the latest AC_INSTALLER>  So where in AAA do I find this
INSTALLER???
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Moggy

S! TD:

Note that these jet installs are COMPLETELY OPTIONAL at this point.  They are not yet OFFICIAL AH downloads.  They will not be used in regular missions wherein AH members without them would be left out of those missions, except for Mondays which, if directed by the AH Command Staff, will be used as a "mod testing" night. 

Thus, untill & unless you want to participate in these "tests," and/or until & unless these jet installs are declared OFFICIAL AH mods, it isn't necessary to install them.

_AH_taldrg

I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.