Misc Images

Started by _AH_DarkWolf, July 09, 2007, 03:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Autorotate

A Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu ("Dragon Slayer") attacking a squadron of B-29 Super Fortresses over Japan, 1945.

_AH_Col._Hogan

_AH_Turbo

After 8 Boys, We have a Girl
Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and your a thousand miles from the corn field. -Dwight D. Eisenhower

_AH_taldrg

~S~

Congrats Grand Pa.
I love my country..It's the government I'm afraid of.

_AH_Corona

Lucky her!!! 8 brothers to watch over her.  :drinking-43:
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell, no!

_AH_z5o

Congrats Turbo  :happy-112:
Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.

_AH_z5o

My little home town, Irvine

_AH_Col._Hogan

quaint 
/kwānt/Adjective
Attractively unusual or old-fashioned.

S!

_AH_DarkWolf

Are you describing z or the town?  :thinking-008:

DW

"In War: Resolution, In Defeat: Defiance, In Victory: Magnanimity, In Peace: Good Will" - Winston S. Churchill

_AH_z5o

_AH_Bear

~S~
I have a very good friend in Dayton Ohio from Joint-Ops, Mr Funflak, aka Gary Webb, retired pilot, volunteer tour guide at the United States Flight Museum, and one of the top in RC builders in the USA and writes for an RC magazine as well are a few of his credentials.. i received an email from him, heres what he had to say and the video as well...
Its hard to believe that those are all RC planes and not real.... some very talented people..

"Here are photos of the aircraft that flew in Top Gun this year that I had the privilege to set on the runway under a sunshade with a cold one provided, in hand and watch them fly! Oh yeah I was flight judging at the time. LOL The Beufighter took the Top Gun Honors followed by the large Beech T-34 in white and yellow trim."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7L5-4_oJ5s

Enjoy
~S~ Bear

_AH_taldrg

~S~ Bear
   That was FANTASTIC! Thanks for posting. I have a friend here who is pres. of the local RC club and I sent it to him.

_AH_taldrg